Chapter 15

Ed's POV

I screamed at the top of my lungs and pulled him by his shirt, "I'm tired of you! tell me where did she go!" I yelled at Harry who stayed still with hesitating green eyes. 

"I won't" he said and I pushed him against the table, making him fall onto the ground, he stood up as if nothing had happened and I groaned while hitting the wall. Then something crazy crossed my mind.

"she cheated on me..." I murmured, realizing something, "it makes sense" 

"what?" he asked confused.

"don't make it as innocent, I'm not a fool!" he couldn't understand yet, "your room smells as her, at first I thought it was my imagination but now I see it, why are you hiding her? you want her all for yourself but she's mine, take her away from me first" 

"don't be stupid and get all that crap out of your head" he walked closer to me, "I'll be honest with you, I do love her" my eyes widened, "she's an incredible and sweet girl but I wouldn't dare to hurt my bestfriend that way, never" I sat on a chair and covered my face to hide the pain and tears, I'm so confused, I don't know what to do or think. I need her and that's all, I need to unknot all this jumble.

"I love her Harry, I'm just out of control, I have no idea of where to go or do, I'm confused by everything" I ran my fingers through my hair, "I want to tell her I'm sorry for everything, from my heart, the heart I never thought I had, I just want to hold her in my arms and keep her safe" I looked up at him, his eyes were directly staring at me with confusion and sadness, I don't care what he's hiding, I don't wanna know. All I know is that whatever is going on the result is the same: I have lost her. I scared her or she just wants another life, maybe because I'm not enough for her or just a danger and she realized it. There are many possibilities and all guides to suffering. I might be better alone. She might be happy with someone else. 

I stood up and made my way outside, "where are you going?" Harry asked grabbing my arm.

"return to my normal life if you're not going to help me" I walked out and headed to my cottage. I'm not safe in the town, nowhere, so this time I'm completely alone, perhaps I'll visit Steve once more but by now I just want to get some sleep. I want to listen the nature's sounds and forget her laugh, watch the stars and forget her eyes, eat some snacks and forget her lips, sleep alone and forget the way her delicate hands ran up and down my chest along with her warm breath, reminding me that next to me slept a female who I once hated to have near and then taught me that simple and famous word, love.

I opened the door of my cottage, the smell of old wood around made me forget the smell of her hair for a second. I turned on the light and headed to my sofa, it brought me lots of memories, flashbacks of the night she found me and stayed even when her mind was spinning wildly at discovering who I am, and she stayed not caring about the danger. Why I couldn't do the same? why I saw everything when it was too late?

"she's mine, Taylor is mine" a husky voice said from behind. I ran out and looked around with anger over taking me. Soon I spotted a pair of red bright eyes staring at me through the darkness and then they left. I groaned and followed the silhouette that ran faster than I through the tall trees...

"you're awake" I said with my eyes still closed, I could feel she was wide awake. She rolled to her side and her fingers found her way to my bare stomach where she started to draw things over my skin. I sighed with relief at feeling her breath against the crook of my neck. I stared at her, at her perfect body iluminated by the moonlight and then back to her gorgeous blue eyes. 

"I can't sleep" she said and kissed my neck softly before resting her head on my chest. 

"why didn't you stop me? I could have hurt you, I'm sorry if I did" I said stroking her hair while my other hand caressed her thigh. She didn't replied and just rubbed her cheek against my hand while pressing our naked bodies in a tight hug and tangle of legs. I saw on her fierce eyes a new girl, a part of my personality glowing on them. I grabbed my shirt and covered her body to keep the warmth on it.

"I never loved someone as I love you" I hugged her tighter.

"I'm afraid of losing you" I murmured buring my face on her hair, "my heart beats for the first time because of you" I said pressing her against my chest so she can feel it.

"you won't lose me, I can't hide from you" she giggled and tangled her fingers on my hair, looking at me with honesty and love. I can feel love, I can't describe it but just feel it by the way she looks at me and the way I'm around her.

"that's true, and I'll never let nobody touch you, you're just mine" she nodded and I kissed her lips, hair started to grow on the back of my neck where her hand gently laid, she giggled and I smiled, "just mine blondie" 

The gray werewolf fell. I pinned him down and tried to look into his eyes, with some hope on recognizing him, but he struggled hard and kicked me on the stomach making me crash against a near tree. He groaned showing me his long fangs and turned around to leave running. I followed him just for a couple of metres because I couldn't anymore, with my claws barely scratching his arm. He let out a loud tiny cried and left without attacking back. 

"It's not over yet!" I yelled at him.

"Ed!" Harry called me minutes later, "Ed, are you okay?" he asked placing his hand on my shoulder. I nodded, "lets go home" he said but I shook my head.

"I don't belong to the village, I'll go to the town" he stayed quiet, but kept any word because he knows I won't change my mind. But now I wonder... who's he?