Middle Chapter

Ed's POV

I drank water from the river and the feeling of company put me guards up. I saw something move through the trees, it smells like another werewolf. Surely, at night it's more easy to spot one and more on these woods. 

"she's mine" I heard a groan, with a familiar husky voice. I groaned back at whoever was hiding to let him now I wanna be alone. 

"the blonde girl is mine" the groaning again and then the sound of him leaving. My eyes widened, Taylor!

I ran as faster as my body let me and walked around the cottage from a short distance, just to line the territory and make sure nobody's here. Bringing fresh human was a bad idea, this woods are full of werewolves from the North, they are stronger and bigger than my breed. And things can get worst if the human is a female, all male werewolves will try to get her for more than eating, and it won't just hurt Taylor horribly, also me. 

There was no sound the half an hour later so I decided to get in, still guards up and like a wolf. I checked that the room where Taylor sleeps is all locked and then like a puppy, rested at the edge of the bed on Taylor's feet. Nobody will touch her, see her and hurt her as long as I'm alive.