Chapter 5

Ed's POV

Something is outside the cottage, 10 or 15 cm, cold body, four legs. 

"morning" Taylor sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes, then looked down at me smiling. "what I told you? I knew you could behave normal... um, what are you doing?"

"there's something outside" I jumped out of the bed and opened the window, she followed me and then laughed.

"gosh Ed, it's just a lizard" Taylor exclaimed.

"a noisy lizard" I frowned and closed the window.

"noisy? a small lizard was noise? so my snores last night were earthquakes or something" she said laughing, I laughed a bit too. Actually every breath, snore, heartbeat of her were a lullaby for me. She is becoming necessary, I can't have her around. 

"we have to go back to the town" her smile faded.

"why we have to come back? it's nice to be here and-"

"remember that I just let you be near and talk to me yesterday, now you have to continue your normal and safe life" 

"I don't want to, I want to spend more time with you, if you let me I could help you with-" I cut her off.

"Taylor, stop playing as if this is easy and safe, last night I almost hurt you bad and it could happen over and over again" I raised my voice.

"I don't care" she said and jumped onto my bed frowning and crossing arms as always, she's so stubborn and blind! 

"whatever, but I'm going to take you back at home" I walked towards my drawer and took out my shirt, examining carefully my injure. Taylor has blessed hands, it's almost completely healed. I ended up in boxers taking out som clean clothes and soon felt two eyes staring.

"like it?" I said and showed her my half naked body just teasing, maybe she'll get annoyed of me and run back at home by her own. She looked away red as my hair and I burst laughing, "what? oh, I get it, they are not enough for you right?" I jumped on top of her and laughing at her reaction. 

"weren't you talking about safety and bla bla bla? Keep your distance and stop... showing your... body, I... I'm not interested" she looked away, I laughed again and put on a black shirt and jeans on.

"I love the human's reactions when they try to hide their sexual interest" she made me a disgust face and walked out annoyed, easy to manipulate now.

I walked into the kitchen, I'm sure I have something eatable for her, I found a bread and took it, then took the carboy of water with my other hand and gave it to her.

"bread and water, that's everything I have for 'humans', sorry that I can't cook you a fancy breakfast" 

"thanks, but at least do you have a glass or something?" I shook my head and she tried to figure out how to drink from the carboy. 

"where is the shower? I'm sweaty and dirty" she asked and I smiled. Human girls, more complicated.

"come with me" I took a shirt and pants for her and she followed me out of the house.

Taylor's POV

We walked and walked, I couldn't take my eyes out of him, his blue eyes, his ginger hair, his well made body, and his animal actions always take my attention, something captivate me about that. But I really hate, when he turns so rude and proud of him, it's annoying but I'm not stupid, I know he's doing the same as the first day, trying to look rude just to keep people away. Well, that is useless. There's no way. 

"here" he said and then my mouth dropped, I should have known. He smiled and sat down a tree looking at the river.

"go and take your bath" he said hiding his laugh and looking at me up and down.