Middle Chapter

Taylor's POV

"are you sure it's the right choice?" I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. His arms wrapped around me and one of his hands stroked my hair, "I can be a good father for your baby, I can be a normal human man for you, I can love you forever" he said against my hair and I pulled away.

"Harry, I appreciate your help so much but I'm doing this to stay away from this world where I honestly don't belong" he looked down at his feet and nodded sadly, "I know you can be everything you say, but I can't"

"fine, I get it" I couldn't help but kissed his cheek. He looked up with a silly smile and sparkly green eyes that made me giggle.

"thanks for everything" I opened the door of my car and waved a goodbye at him.

"call me, I'll always be for you" I nodded smiling and left. By the rear mirror I could see him standing on the highway, his hands on his pockets but then he arched and his body got bigger, stronger and brown hairy. I laughed while a tear rolled down my cheek and saw him jump back into the woods. The strange but wonderful world that hides inside.

I'll miss him, but mostly my first and only true love. I'm sure he'll be fine without me, I can still feel the softness of our last kiss. He was unconscious, Harry and I healed his wounds and we agreed to hide about my pregnancy and me. I can't face him because it would make him wish his freedom again. Also, he might don't want a kid. I do it for our sake.