Phase 2

I tried to struggle away as the woman threw me into the chair placed in the center of the room.

“NOO!” I shrieked out, attempting to stand up and run past her. But she just pushed me back down, then reached around the chair and pulled out some type of strap.

“You aren’t getting away, Skye,” She partially yelled back at me.

“UGH!” I screamed out, kicking her side with my right foot.

She stumbled backwards slightly, almost dropping the strap she was holding. She quickly regained her balance, though, and then stood unmoving for a moment. Her breaths were extremely heavy.

I also sat completely still, deathly clutching the arm rests of the chair.

Suddenly, the woman lunged at me. She kicked up her left leg, and pushed her 3-inch stiletto boot into my chest. She only kept it in that spot to restrain me from moving.

She made no sound of any kind, and promptly reached the strap behind and around the chair.

“What are you doing?” I inquired, not looking at the woman, but instead looking down at the stained cement floor.

She remained silent as she removed her foot and buckled the strap around my abdomen. She effortlessly tightened it to keep me attached to the seat, then stepped backwards a bit.

She looked me over a moment before she spoke.

“Option one or option two?”

I gave her a blank look.

“What?” I asked.

“Option one or option two,” She repeated.

“I don’t-”

“Pick one,” She stated, cutting me off.

My mouth dried up even more than it already had, and I didn’t respond. My palms started to sweat, and my eyes began to burn.

“If you don’t choose, I’ll just give you both-”

“Two,” I suddenly shot out.

She squinted her eyes at me for a long millisecond, and then slowly walked behind the chair and out of my peripheral vision.

I heard her searching through things and tossing metal objects around; every time she dropped something it made an extremely loud thump. Just as she had before, she remained completely muted. I stared strictly at the door faintly in front of me.

After throwing around over at least ten objects, I heard the woman abruptly stop. Her movements became inaudible for about forty seconds before her footsteps came by my left side. My head immediately snapped to the left, and I saw her holding a handful of needles and knives. I watched as she reached behind herself and pulled over one of the small tables in the room. She dumped the objects she held on top of the innumerable objects already on the table. I could barely feel my body starting to shake uncontrollably.

“Left or right?” She questioned.

I clutched the armrests once more, not moving my eyes from the tabletop.

“Left or right?” She restated.

I remained still.

“Skye…”

I ignored her.

Slowly, she reached down and picked up one of the larger knives from the table. She leisured her way away from the table and walked over to the front of the chair. She stood directly in front of me, but I kept my eyes fixed on the table to the left.