Extremely Super Quick and Fast Author's Note

Extremely Super Quick and Fast Author's Note-

I'm not very good at making author's notes sorry but I think I really could use one this time.

I haven't been on wattpad in an extremely long time, and I finally thought it was about time I came back with a new story. I honestly don't know how to describe the plot of this story, so I'll just let you read it for yourself. 

I've worked way harder on this story than any of my other ones, and some feedback would be greatly appreciated. I really haven't been on wattpad in over a year, so most of my old wattpad friends are inactive and gone and lost, really. Therefore, I really need a lot of new wattpad friends to help me out with votes and comments and such. Please read and give feedback to me if you can, I'd really love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

As far as updates go, I'm really going to try to post every Sunday. I can't exactly promise it but I'm honestly going to try my hardest, because I think it's better when I have a posting schedule for you guys to follow. If I do happen to miss posting one Sunday, I will probably post the day after (I guess that would be Monday, right?) or I'll post a status about when the next update will be. 

If you are already reading this note, I guess that means you were interested enough in my writing and intend to begin reading this story. ~Thank you~ so much for that interest and just know I honestly love you even though you're probably a complete stranger and know that I'll keep updating just for you! 

Once again, thank you so so so so much for reading this far because I hate making author's notes and I'm honestly terrible at it but I'll still do it for you! That's really all I had to say it didn't really mean much but we can pretend it did anyway and please please please enjoy my wattpad story, "A Little Death"!!!!!!

Feel free to keep calm and... read on, on or something like that. <3

~Kari