Yey Christmas

As most of you know, I did '25 Days of Klaine' last Christmas.

And this year I didn't want to do the same thing so I've decided to... do something different, obviously.

It's kinda hard to explain and quite complicated but hopefully it'll work.

So, there's going to be 26 chapters of this instead of 25 and I think the 26th will be posted on New Years Eve instead of the day after Christmas, but I'm not sure yet

Ok, so I'm basically doing the alphabet. Every chapter is going to be the next letter of the alphabet. So the first chapter will be to do with a word beginning with A, the second chapter will be to do with a word beginning with B etc... all the way to the last chapter which will be to do with a word beginning with Z.

But I want you guys to suggest/request the words. So, I'm going to be posting the following 26 chapters empty. They'll be titled as the letter coinciding with that chapter and the first person to comment on that with a word beginning with the letter will have that chapter written to do with their word.

All the chapters have been taken now, so please don't request any more.

I'll be posting the actual chapters in this book as well. So I'll be writing into the following empty chapters. You don't rlly need to know that part but anyway.

Idk if I explained this right so if you have any questions or don't understand, just message me.

(Also sorry for the spam I'm about to do with the posting of 26 chapters)
((Also, sorry but I can't write any smut so don't request anything like that))