Chapter 9: The ER

Random Ladies POV

Me and my husband went out on a date night so we got home at around 12:45 a.m. and out of nowhere we heard a gun shot. I decided to call the police because someone could be in danger and I wouldn't want to have it in my conscious that someone passed away because I didn't call the police to let them know.

911 Operators POV

"911 what's you're emergency?" "I heard a gun shot by my house, I think it came from the construction area on Lither Rd." "Do you know if anyone is injured?" "No, I can't really see anything. It's too dark. Should I check?" "No ma'am stay where you are, we don't want you to end up getting hurt, thanks for letting us know. We're sending the police and an ambulance right away."

Ladies POV

Within about 8 minutes I heard the police sirens. I checked out my window and saw a lot of police cars and an ambulance. "Sir, slowly drop your weapon and put your hands up!" I heard a police officer say through the microphone. Dear God, if someone is injured please help them be okay.

Narrators POV

It's been about an hour since Luis took Crystal and the girls haven't had any luck finding her. They're all crying praying that nothing has happened to her. They pass by Lither Rd and see all these police cars and an Ambulance leaving.

Desiree's POV

"Look that's Luis, the one they're putting into the police car"

Esmeralda's POV

"Guys there's a gun on the ground, oh my god. God please, please don't tell me he did something to her"

Jasmin's POV

I feel my eyes leaking more than they just were. I feel my heart beat slow down for a second. God Please take care of Crystal, please don't take her yet. We need her.

Thalia's POV

This can't be happening right now. She risked her life for all of us. Why did this have to happen? I start driving to try and catch up to the ambulance. I don't want to drive all fast in front of the cops so I drive speed limit but once they're out of sight I start speeding up. We get to the hospital right when the paramedics are taking Crystal out of the ambulance.

Desiree's POV

When I seen the paramedics taking Crystal out, i started crying and panicking even more because she has blood all over her face and she looked badly injured. I didn't want anything to happen to my big sister. I got out of the car and ran to be by her side. I didn't want her to feel alone, I wanted her to know that I was here with her and that no matter what I wouldn't leave her side. I got to hold her hand for a quick second before they had to rush her into the ER.

Jasmin's POV

Desiree rushed out of the car when we stopped and saw the paramedics taking Crystal out. We were all crying and in shock.. I couldn't even move. The rest of us got out when Thalia parked the car. And we ran into the ER.

Esmeralda's POV

When we get into the ER Desiree is sitting down and has her head in her hands. She's crying so much. I know Jasmin, Thalia, and I are hurt, but that's her sister, so I know it must hurt her way more than it hurts any of us. I want to give her a hug and tell her everything is going to be okay, but I can't say something I don't know for a fact. Though I do pray everything will be okay. I can't imagine our life's without her. She's an amazing person, she's always helping those in need. She puts others before herself a lot of the times.

Thalia's POV

Everyone is crying waiting for a Doctor or someone to come out and tell us what's going on. The whole time I'm praying for Crystal to be okay. She doesn't deserve this. She's the most caring, most generous person in the world. It feels like we've been here for hours already but it's only been about 30mins.

Narrators POV

The girls are in the waiting room crying, praying, hoping that everything will be okay. They then end up going in the hospital chapel to pray. When they're done praying they get out and once they're all out, they all look at each other. Desiree stops and puts her hand over her heart, "Something bad is happening. I could feel it" she says and falls to the ground and breaks down. The girls pick her up and they all hug each other. None of them even know what to say.

Crystal's POV

I open my eyes, but I see everything blurry. I see a lot of people surrounding me. They look like doctors. "She's Loosing a lot of blood, we need to stop the bleeding." I then hear the machine start beeping. "She's Flat Lining!" was the last thing I heard before everything went black.