Chapter 18: Distance

Crystal's POV

I left with Omar in his car; while the rest of the girls left in the SUV. I gave the car keys to Thalia, "Take care of my baby. Drive carefully." She laughs, "Don't trip, I will." Since everyone has been drinking and my house is the closest, they all decided to stay the night at my house. Even the girls boyfriends.

When we get to the house, i lead Destiny and Martin to an empty room and also Samantha and Aaron to another empty room. Good thing I bought the extra beds when we bought Thalia and Fabiola's beds. I've been wanting to set up the guest bedrooms for the longest, I just never had that much time.

There's one more empty room, and I'm about to tell the guys to sleep in there, but the girls start whining about how they want to cuddle etc etc. "ugh fine!! BUT no funny business..." I look over at Esmeralda, I'm not only talking to her but what happened last time was too funny.. I don't laugh because I'm trying to be serious, "I want you guys to leave your door open!!" Thalia looks at me like the rules apply to her too. That's what made me start laughing. "Not you Thalia. The rules don't apply to you. You could do funny business and close your door," she starts turning red and I just laugh.

I grab Omar's hand and lead him to my room, I tell him to get comfortable as I watch Esmeralda and Desiree go into their rooms with their boyfriends. They did as I asked. I close my door and get a bra and underwear to change into. I go into my restroom. Then when I'm done, I realized I forgot to get some pj's. I walk out and I see Omar shirtless and taking off his pants. Whoa!! I definitely have a hot ass boyfriend. I could feel my heart beating fast. I bite down on my bottom lip as I continue to stare at him. I'm so caught up in the moment I completely forgot that I was also half naked. When he sees me, he's left speechless.

He looks at me from head to toe. As if he's admiring what he's looking at. He looks at me and bites his bottom lip in a seductive way, that makes the butterflies in my stomach fly around like crazy. He smiles at me and I smile back.

Omar's POV

How did I get so lucky? My girlfriend is absolutely beautiful. I could honestly say I'm the luckiest guy in the universe. I love this girl more than life itself. I would do anything for her. I would die for her, kill for her. ANYTHING. I could never explain how much I love her, even if I tried. Trying to explain my love for her, it's like trying to count all the stars in the sky.. It's impossible.

She grabs my T-shirt from the floor and puts it on. It fits her good, I mean yeah it's big for her, but she looks comfy... She looks hot. It fits her just under her butt. She smiles at me in a seductive way.

"I love you Omar Castellanos."

"I love you Misses future Castellanos... I love that. Mister and Misses Castellanos, it has a ring to it."

She smiles and I smile back. We lay down on the bed. She gets on top of me and starts kissing me. Our tongues going back and forth. A moan escapes her mouth as we continue to kiss. Her hands are exploring my chest and abdomen as my hands are exploring all of her body. "I love you," she says and gives me a peck. "I love you too," I squeeze her super tight. She lays down next to me and turns her back towards me and pulls my arm over her. I could get used to this. I can't wait until we're married.

Next Day

Crystal: As me and Omar make our way downstairs we notice that everyone seems to be ready to go out.

Esmeralda: "Crystal, Nikki and Gabby invited us to go get Starbucks with them and just chill, we were going to wake you up, but we didn't want to interrupt or anything."

Crystal: "Oh no it's fine, I don't want to go. I'll just stay here and hang out with my boyfriend."

Jasmin: "Come on Crystal, it'll be a girls day out, with our new friends."