Chapter 8: Bad Situation

Crystal's POV

I turn around to get up and I jump because I had no idea Thalia had came back into the room. "OMG dude Luis is here! Wtf!?" I say. I'm still in shock I don't have time to react to anything, he's already in my room. "What the fuck are you doing here Luis? You need to leave. Now!" I tell him. He puts his hand in his back pocket and pulls out a gun. Holy shit. What is he doing? "Come with me Crystal and no one gets hurt," I don't know what to do. I feel my heart stop. I'm scared not only for myself but for all the girls too. As I'm about to go with him..

Thalia's POV

I hold Crystal back because I see her about to leave with him. "Crystal don't! What are you doing? Luis you need to leave now before I call the police." But he doesn't leave, he doesn't even panic. He just starts laughing. I swallow my saliva and feel my mouth starting to get dry. "By the time the police get here I'll have already been gone and all of you guys would be dead! Come with me Crystal, NOW!" He shouts. I don't want her to go, I don't care what he says but Crystal pulls me off of her and goes with him. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. They leave and I snap back to reality and I start running outside but by the time I go outside he's already taken off in his car with her.

Esmeralda's POV

When Abraham walks in through the window I see he has a teddy bear with him. "Esme, I was so stupid to break up with you. I can't be without you. I need you. I want you. You mean everything to me. Please forgive me?" He says as he hands me the Teddy with a heart that says I love you. I want to forgive him but I don't know if I should. Would it be stupid of me to? He looks at me and I could tell he really is sorry, he looks so sad. I take the teddy bear and give him a hug. "Of course I forgive you babe." I whisper in his ear. Then I heard someone running down stairs.. I open my door and see that's it's Thalia and she's screaming for Crystal, I freak out and run out to see what's going on..

Desiree's POV

I totally forgot Daniel was coming he scared me when he walked in through the window.. He was holding something behind his back, "Desiree, I am so sorry! I know I over exaggerated the other day at school. It's just that I was already having a bad day. My parents have been arguing a lot and they finally decided that they're getting a divorce.. It wasn't your fault at all, at the time I guess I just wanted an excuse to be mad at you. I was mad at the world. But I truly am sorry Desiree. I love you more than anything, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me," he then hands me a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate. Mmm, my favorite. "Aww Daniel, I'm so sorry to hear that. You know I love you too and that I'm here for you," I say and get up to give him a hug. I heard someone running downstairs and then I hear Thalia screaming out for Crystal and then Someone else starts running downstairs and I hear Esmeralda say "What's going on? Where's Crystal?" So I get out of my room and run downstairs to see what's going on.

Jasmin's POV

I always have my music playing before I go to bed and turn it off as I'm falling asleep. He's in my room now and he hands me the bouquet of red roses as he says, "Happy Birthday my Beautiful Jasmin.. Look about the text it was all supposed to be a joke.. I even sent a JK right after but to my luck my phone got disconnected so it didn't send, I don't even know if you replied. And after school I was with Ruby telling her what happened and then you walked by and I was trying to tell you but it seemed as if you weren't paying any attention to any of us." It's such a relief to hear he didn't cheat on me with Ruby. He even shows me his phone and I could see the jk text message that I never got. "You asshole," I smack him on his shoulder, "You had me thinking all kinds of things about you. Gosh Jason, do you know how heart broken I was?" He comes closer to me and says he's sorry and gives me a kiss. I'm so happy right now. I turn off the music and realize that all the girls are freaking out screaming talking about idk what but I did hear Crystal's name. I could tell something bad is happening by their voice tones so I run downstairs to see what's going.

Thalia's POV

"Luis, he came and he had a gun. He made her go with him. He said if she didn't that he was going to kill us all. I tried to hold her back but she didn't listen to me. He put her in his car and took off.. It was too late for me to catch up"

Esmeralda's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me? How can a day go from amazing to bad? Do you think he'll hurt her?"

Desiree's POV

"OMG! Wtf!? Did you call the police already?"

Jasmin's POV

"What's going on? Where's Crystal? Why are you guys all freaking out?"

Narrators POV

All the girls are freaking out right now wondering if Crystal is okay. They're scared something bad could happen to her. They even start crying and call the police to let them know what's going on. After, they decide to leave to go see if they could find Crystal and Luis. They're all hoping everything is okay and that nothing bad has happened to Crystal.

Crystal's POV

Luis took me somewhere dark, I don't even know where we're at right now. "GET OUT OF THE CAR!" He yells at me. I get out. "Luis are you drunk? Please don't do anything stupid that you're going to regret." He tells me to shut up and back hands me and after that he starts punching me and hitting me everywhere and out of nowhere I hear the gun go off and then I feel something hit the back of my head.. I fall to the ground, everything starts to get blurry and then I completely black out...