Chapter 4: Deep Thoughts

Jai's POV

Even though Ariana's here I can't stop thinking about the Beautiful girl from my dreams whom is now actually in my life. I think I just need to keep my distance from her. Just until I could get my feelings straight.

Luke's POV

I don't know what it is about Crystal that attracts me so much to her. She's beautiful, kind hearted, has a nice smile, and she seems like an amazing person to be friends with.

Beau's POV

From the looks of it, my dream is now becoming reality. I can tell by the way Luke looks at her that he feels something for Crystal. I just wonder if Crystal feels anything for him. I just really hope at the end of this all we could all just be happy with her decision and move forward with life.

Crystal's POV

Holy shit it's getting late; I have to get home the girls are probably worried. Before I head out Luke, Beau, James, Daniel, and I exchange numbers. It's chilly outside so Luke lets me borrow one of his dirty pig sweaters and Beau lets me borrow his dirty pig beanie. Ha they're so cute. We even took a couple of selfies before I left. I still can't believe I met the Janoskians. They're all such amazing people. Sucks that Jai just went upstairs with his girlfriend. Why did it bug me so much? I got home and the girls start rambling on and on about how worried they were, where had I been etc. etc.

Esmeralda's POV

"Wait a minute, I thought you were going for a run? &now you're back with a dirty pig sweater and beanie? Where did you go?"

Desiree's POV

"At least you could have got us all something"

Jasmin's POV

"Seriously though.. We're over here worried and you were out with who knows who? Where were you?"

Crystal's POV

"Honestly, I would tell you guys but I'm tired, I just wanna go to bed and sleep. I don't even know if this is reality so I don't want to seem crazy or anything. When I wake up tomorrow and realize if this was a dream or not, I'll let you guys know what happened. Goodnight girls!" I honestly still think this is a dream. This just can't be happening. How could I possibly get so lucky? *Vibration* it's a text from Beau. *Vibration* it's a text from Luke. My heart is just pounding and I feel breathless. Beau's text read, "Hey beautiful, hope you're feeling better and your head doesn't hurt from hitting your head on the cement. Goodnight♥️" it made me smile when I read that. I replied saying, "Aww thank you for worrying handsome. I'm feeling okay. Goodnight and Sweet dreams😘" Then I checked what Luke texted me, "I hope your head isn't hurting or anything. Have a good sleep gorgeous, I'll text you tomorrow.💘" I smile even more after reading that and start feeling the butterflies again. "Thank you so much my Handsome Luke❤️ goodnight and much love💋" I reply. I decide to go to sleep now because I know when I wake up tomorrow this would have all just been a dream...

Beau's POV

Crystal is a such a cutie, ahhh. I can't stop smiling. I've never felt anything close to this in my life. I just hope this isn't a dream again. But I'll be going to sleep happier than ever tonight.

Luke's POV

The fact that she called me her handsome Luke and sent me the lips emoji like giving me a kiss, makes me breathless. I'm so happy right now. I don't think anyone could understand. She's really the girl of my dreams and now she's the girl of my reality. I can't even go to sleep right now because I'm sure reality right now is way better than any of the dreams I could have. As of right now I really can't stop smiling.

Jai's POV

So after she left I found out her name is Crystal.. Why can't I stop thinking about her? All the guys were bragging about how she's such a cool girl and that they all exchanged numbers with her blah blah blah.. I should've been there too. I can't get the image of the way she looked at me when she woke up out of my head.. I saw a spark in her eyes. She's just so beautiful and I know I feel something for her. What am I saying? I don't feel anything for her. Ariana has my heart now and forever.

Desiree's POV

"I wonder what was up with Crystal? She seemed a little gone after her 'Run'. Maybe she was still a little drunk haha"

Jasmin's POV

"Haha I mean it probably is the alcohol from last night that's still in her system. She's such a goofball. But I really wonder why she thinks this is a dream? Like what do you think happened?"

Esmeralda's POV

"Hahaha she probably bumped into the Janoskians and that's how she got the sweater and beanie," we all start laughing. "Okay now we're starting to sound crazy. I'm going to sleep already. Goodnight Gals."

Desiree's POV

"Haha me too, Goodnight Señoritas Bonita's"

Jasmin's POV

"Me three," I giggle, "Buenas Noches. Love you girls."

Crystal's POV

I wake up and the sun is shining in my room. I'm still half asleep when I realize....