Chapter 22: No matter what, I love you

Crystal's POV
On my way back home, I can't stop thinking about that squared envelope.. Right as I was getting to it, Jai called me. So I didn't get to see who sent it. I get home and I see the girls beat me to the envelope but I wonder why they all look so dumbfounded. "What happened? Why do you all have those faces? As if you guys just seen a ghost."

"Oh thank god you're okay!" Say all the girls... But I'm standing here wondering why I wouldn't be okay, when Esmeralda says, "We all thought you went to see that lunatic!" I scratch my head and give them a weird look, "what lunatic? I went to go see Jai!" Jasmin began to talk, "that crazy fucker, L...." But then Thalia cut her off, "you know what, never mind! Just don't worry about it," I said okay and we all sat down to eat breakfast.

Hours Later:

As I'm cleaning the house I remembered about the envelope and asked the girls what it was. They told me it wasn't for us that the mailman must have accidentally put it with our mail.

Narrators POV
The girls head outside and begin to talk. They all agree it's best not to tell Crystal that Luis sent her an invitation for a welcome home party he's having next week. No matter how innocent he made him self look, they all believe he's a psycho who really wants to hurt Crystal. If he gets the chance to do it, there's no doubt in their minds that he'll kill her.

Month's Later:

Omar's POV
I can't believe my wedding is around the corner. I'm happy, excited, nervous. Everything you can think of. I dial my loves number and press the call button, "Hi baby!"
"Hey my love, I'm taking you out tonight when I get off work okay? So be ready by 7."
"Okay handsome!"
"I'll call you when I'm on my way princess,"
I'm about to hang up when she says, "Omar?"
"Yeah babe?"
"I can't believe our wedding is in a month"
I laugh," well you better believe it.. Or what? Don't tell me your having second thoughts about it?"
"Omar, I love you... And you know that, but I don't know if I'm ready for this.."
I freeze. I think my heart just broke a little. I don't know what to say. "I-I... I understand it's a big step. And if you aren't ready then we won't do it."
"Well don't sound so sad now, I'm sorry for doing this.. I just wanted to know how you would react... You know I love you and I'm beyond sure that in a month I'll be saying 'I do'.."
"Crystal!!"
"What!?" She giggles. And I begin to laugh.
"You scared me for a second. I thought you were serious. I mean you said it like you actually meant it."
"Well yeah babe that was the whole point, so you wouldn't know I was kidding. I mean you know how hard it was for me not to laugh? Baby, Te amo con todo mi corazón.(I love you with all my heart.)"
"Just for that wait for tonight.. You're going to get it... Y tu sabes que te amo mas que ayer, menos de mañana, y te amaré por siempre princesa. (And you know that I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow, and I'll love you forever princess.)"
"Ooo, you sound so seductive.. What are you gonna do spank me? Kuz if you are, I might like that." She starts laughing, "and this is why I love you so! You make me so happy baby! I can't wait to walk down the isle and say I do."
"Don't be giving me any ideas now baby.. Or you know what, give me ideas! Tonight will be unforgettable... I can't wait for that day either mi amor (my love) you make me the happiest guy in the universe."
"Well get back to work babe! I'll see you tonight! I love you tons! Mwuahh and drive careful when you're on your way! It's raining."
"Okay babe! I love you more!"

Crystal's POV
It seems like only yesterday we had a month before my wedding.. And now the big day is tomorrow! I'm so excited and happy and nervous. I feel all sorts of ways that I can't begin to explain.. I've been so stressed this whole month making sure everything would be perfect. All this stress has caused me to be late.. It makes me wonder if it's the stress or if I could be... No, I don't think so, it has to be the stress.. I mean everything had to be perfect for my perfect day.. I should probably go to sleep because I have to be up early tomorrow.