Chapter 17: Blinded by Kindness

1 Month Later

Crystal's POV

A lot has happened this month that's passed. To my surprise Omar and the Brooks Brothers have became really good friends. Well not just Omar, all of us have became really close. We all hang out whenever we're free. I still haven't met these twins, Gabriella and Nicole. I know they're dating Luke and Beau. Jai and Ariana are still together. They seem happier than ever. And to be honest I'm truly happy to see him happy. I'm happy to see them all happy. I realized that I was confused. I thought I felt something for each one of them.

Reality is if they were your celebrity crushes, I'm sure you'd have been as confused as me. I've grown to love them all. The Janoskians are amazing people. They're like family now. We've gotten so close and I'm glad that nothing is awkward between the Brooks brothers and I. Jai and I actually talk more now. I've build a good friendship with them all. Today they invited us over to go swimming, since it's Luke and Jai's 19th birthday. We're finally going to meet these twins Beau and Luke are so crazy about.

I put my hair up into a messy bun. I put on my 2 piece turquoise fringe bikini and put on a white see through tank top that is black flowery lace on the back and some jean shorts. I leave my shorts unzipped and unbuttoned and fold them down a little. I just realized my nails and toenails match my bathing suit ha. I put on my black sandals that have a black flower on them. As I'm about to get up from my bed, my bedroom door opens...

"OMG CRYSTAL CAN YOU HELP ME!?" Jasmin says as she's walking in with her bikinis and then she looks at me, "HOLY SHIT!!!! Wtf!? Crystal you look hot!!! Even when you don't try to too"

"Haha oh stop it! No I don't. But you should wear the all white 2 piece one you look bangin' in it" I say as I wink at her and giggle.

"Haha Thank You, I'm nervous. I haven't seen James since the day of my party..."

Jasmin's POV

For some reason after James and Daniel left to Australia, I just couldn't stop thinking about James...

*Jasmin's Flashback*

I walk into Crystals room, "Crystal, OMG I need you're help. I don't know what to do!"

"What happened or what!? Is it about Jason?"

"Yes and no. Well here's the dilemma.. Last night before bed I just could not stop thinking about James. How he's so sweet and how that one time he was there cheering me up. And without realizing it I fell asleep. I dreamt he came back and that we kissed... I feel confused. I thought I was happy to be back with Jason, but honestly things haven't really been the same anymore. We're always arguing. To be honest we argue for the stupidest reasons. Most of the time it's my fault.. Like I pick little fights for no reason and I think he's noticed because he's been asking me what's been up with me, that why have I been acting like this.. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't think I want to be with him anymore.. What should I do?"

"Well first of all, you have to be positive that you don't want to be with him.. You have to follow your heart. You need to break things off with Jason, because the longer you go on with this, the longer you stay in this relationship, the more his feelings will grow.. You need to end this now before he gets more hurt.. You have to think about your happiness before anyone else's. Tell him the truth, that you did love him but now things have changed."

"Crystal you're such a life saver.. I don't know what I would do without you. You're definitely right. I'll talk to him tomorrow at school." I give her a hug and walk out.. Tomorrow before school I'm going to talk to him. I can't hold this in anymore.

And that's exactly what happened. We broke up. We didn't end this on bad terms. He actually agreed that things haven't been the same. After that I decided to text James and see how he's been. From that we started flirting and he told me how he felt about me.. I was glad the feeling was mutual.