i

Jihae's pov
"yah Park Jihae! did you see my phone?" i rolled my eyes and groaned getting up from my bed thanks to my older brother.

"why do you keep losing them? are you that blind to keep losing your phone?" i shouted from my room.

getting out of my room , i stood at my room entrance watching my brother walking front and back like a typical guy who is late for work.

"yah don't just stand there! help me find it!" he said. "it's your phone , why must i help?" i said still not moving.

"because you're my sis and your brother Park Jihoon here is going to be late for his first day of work soon so?"

"hmm , let me think about it. i remember asking you to help me understand the topics tested for my test but you didn't which eventually caused me to fail it. and i also remember that i asked you help me get my towel when i forgot to bring it with me when i went into the shower but you didn't help as usual. and i-"

"OKAY! OKAY! i'll make it up to you so can you help me please?~" he started acting cute but that didnt affect me at all unlike how it affected the girls in his school in the past.

"get me ice-cream when you get home and i'll help." Jihoon nodded eagerly and i sighed. "oh well , guess i'll need to help."

i looked around in the bathroom because something just tells me he hasn't looked in there yet.

and guess what? i found it near the sink.

"this stupid boy." i mumbled. "yah pabo! i found it!" he quickly ran to where he heard my voice coming from and gasped.

"i knew it! i knew you took it! no ice-cream for you!" he said snatching the phone away. i stood there shocked. how did he even have the guts to say that when he was the one who lost his own phone in the first place?

"yah! i didn't take it! why would i take your dumb phone when my phone is so much better than yours?!" i shouted.

"because you want me to be late for work! you know how far we live from the city!" he said wearing his shoes near the front door.

"yah! i don't care! you still owe me ice-cream and that's final! don't be such a loser! a tub of ice-cream is peanuts for us!"

"yea so why don't you go and get it yourself?" he said sticking out his tougue. "i still can't believe a dumb guy like you is going to work in dad's company. and i'm asking you to go get it because you owe me one. don't forget that once you leave this house , i'm all alone at home since you will be working at dad's company while mom and dad are having a lovely private trip in LA."

"you! ugh! i'm done talking to one idoit." he groaned getting up ready to leave the house. "whatever." i said walking into my room.

when i got back inside my room , i immediately texted him.

oh well , he left me on seen. at least i have proof that he saw the message and that i should expect ice-cream coming home tonight.

i laid on my bed and started looking through my phone. "how on earth is it so boring in this big house?" i asked myself.

it was now the school holidays and i'm always alone at home since my brother works at my father's workplace to get ready to take over my dad's job.

both my mom and dad are on a trip together to celebrate their 19th anniversary together. leaving me with my dumb brother at home alone.

our house was located at a place quite far from the city because my dad loves places that are quiet.

sometimes , i take small walks outside of my house because it's our area outside as well. you can tell that my family's really rich.

but this place isn't always quiet. there is always some stupid wolf which keeps howling through the nights once in a month.

one word about it : annoying.

and the funny thing is that i'm always the only one at home when the wolf howls at night. and it's really scary.

you never know when one wolf might pound up on you and eat you up out of hunger.

"hopefully it won't howl again tonight. i suddenly feel like studying." i said to myself. getting out of my bed , i grabbed my backpack and took out my notes on history.

i'm really weird. i will suddenly feel so motivated at one time and start studying. which is a good thing if it happens before a test comes up.

few hours later...

time check: 2:30pm. wow , i actually studied that long. and i stopped because of my hungry tummy.

i walked to my kitchen and grabbed a cup of yogurt and poured it into a bowl before throwing in some blueberries , blackberries , raspberries , and some mango slices.

"hmm looks delicious already." i said to myself. turning on the tv , i connected my phone to the tv and searched my favourite drama to watch on the tv while eating my food.

——————————————————————