*Author Notes*

A few things I want to say before you dive into this story. One; this is story is dark. I won't lie, I will write stuff in this book that may not be comfortable for you to read. The reason, is that I want my female to be the epiphany of "Vampire" and the term "Countess Vampire". Which I took from the legend of a real life Countess is mass murdered many young females. She is lauded as the female Dracula. Either way, I wanted to create a female vampire who wasn't apologetic about 'what' she is. 

Trust me, Countess will not once really show remorse for killing or harming someone. It's not in her nature, though she may speak the words. 

If you come across something that makes you uncomfortable, kindly turn around and exit. I won't entertain long, drawn out rants in my comments about it. Why? Because, it irritating to glance at my phone a hundred time only to see notifications of whining. Don't like it, leave it. 

You are allowed your opinion, but if it's going to be a tangent on the obvious please save you wrist, and fingers from the work. 

I do mention rape, and pedophilia in this story. I do not, DO NOT! Go into much detail there, only because...I myself don't really have the guts to go there, especially with pedophilia, but it will be mentioned later in the story. 

Other than that, murder, mayhem and vampires. 

So, like I said in the summary...Welcome, to a not "Twilight" story. Enjoy! 

Also, if you're interested I've plenty books in my profile available on Amazon, click, check out and review pls!!