Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Oops, Sorry guys I didnt realize that the whole chapter didn't post. I hope you enjoy the rest!

Also a pic of Devon

~RW

_________________________________________________________________

Trinity O'Brian:

I wandered around the woods on four paws, alone. I almost wished I would run into Ry again just for something to do. I knew it was stupied to not be in bed asleep because in a few short hours I would have to get up for school. That wasn't going to be any fun. As it was I had an incredibly dull day, unpacking blankets, bathroom stuff, and helping bailey organize the tornatoe her room had become.

Suddenly I caught the scent trail of a rabbit that had passed by just mere minutes ago. My wolf rose up and pushed passed my human consiousness, my wolf didn't have the squeemishness of my human counter part. And then we where on the hunt, our stomach growled as we imagined the bloody taste of rabit sliding down our throat.

We lay in the grass licking the rabit blood off our paws, our stomach full and slightly uncomfortable, as we streched out with a lazy sigh. My wolf was content enough to let me be in controle. I remembered that as we hunted we kept passing a lot of ryanna's scent trails, some old and some new. I must be close to her house. I stood to my feet, maybe she was still out here too. Then it hit me. That scent. And smelling it in wolf form, it was unlike anything I had ever smelled before. Ignore it,trin. I tryed to tell myself but no, I followed it. Instinctivly I knew it was wolf and very male, he had been running hard the sweet smell of sweat and anxiety intermixed.

I followed it to the small clearing where Ry had trained with me, then he crossed back into the woods on the other side. Where was he going?

After some miles, I'm not sure how many, I came acrossed a waterfall. It cascaded down the mountain and pooled into a deep hole, then drained out into a bubbling stream. I traughted over to the ledge that led to a cave behind the waterfall. Annoyed I shook the water from my pelt.

His scent was strong and heavy here, though he wasn't present at the moment. He comes here a lot. I would guess almost everyday. I grew very uncomfortable. 'Invading his territory. His den.' wolf whispered through my mind. This was his place, no one else's. I was tresspassing. All wolves, nateral or were are extreamily territorial.

I tucked my tail and ran quickly away from the falls. Just in case the wolf tried to follow me home, he might be angry with me for encroucking on his land, his den. I crissed crossed all over the forrest, confusing my scent and laying down false trails. I thought maybe I was being paranoid but I wouldn't risk leading an angry werewolf home to my family. I walked the rest of the way home through the small creek Bailey and I had found. 'He won't be able to track us.' wolf whispered. She sounded almost mournful.

I shifted at the tree line pulling on shorts and a tank top. My hair was dripping water from my little creek trip. I shivered violently. My skin was cold and clamy from the water and no fur to keep me warm.

Quickly I pulled myself up my balconey and into my room. I fell into bed and was alseep alomst instantly.

Music blared loudly from my alarm clock. Groggy, I reached out to hit the snooze button, and failing horribly. Where was that damn button? After a few irritatting minutes I sat up with a growl and yanked the cord out of the wall. I was about to curel up in bed again when I remembered, school. I cursed fowily under my breath.

I pulled on clothes, woke Bailey and then inhaled some breakfast. I stopped in the bathroom before grabbing my backpack and all star converse. I brushed my teeth and hair, applied some eye makeup. The comblination of my green v-neck t-shirt and my dark smoky eye shadow seemed to make my green eyes glow. Then I adjusted my snugg black jeans. Yep,