Chapter: 27 Ace's POV

A/N: A picture of Ace on the side

______________________________________________

I can’t believe the she wolf I talked to on the phone is my mate. It feels too good to be true. Now it all makes so much, why my wolf was going crazy while on the phone as soon as I heard her speak. A voice, that was sweet but held so much power plane music in my ears. I thought for sure my wolf would take over just to get to the amazing voice that belongs to my beautiful mate. My wolf was pushing against the wall I was trying to keep up so that he could not get out.

Hearing her brother clear his throat I was pulled out of my thoughts. Her brother and I just stood there for few minutes just staring each other down. This conversation was going to be hell. We may be here awhile before we come up with an agreement.

I understand he wants to keep her safe and that she’s his sister, but I am not the one he needs to protect her from. Now that I’m around, he can back off. It is my job to protect her from harm now. I’m her mate.

“Your not going to reject her are you?” he asked. By the tone in his voice you could clearly hear that he wanted me to but as well as not. He want’s me to reject her but only because he doesn’t want her to date or be even around the opposite sex. However, he also wants her to be happy and I being her mate will make her happy.

I stared him down the answered his questions with a hint of anger in my voice. “Why the hell would I reject my mate! I admit I am a bit of a player but from what I can tell so were you before you had your mate. I would NEVER dream of hurting for sister,” a paused to catch by breathe before I continued. “I may of just met her but, I lover her all ready.”

He just stared at me as if he was trying to figure out if I was telling him the truth after a few minutes he nodded his head. Showing that he understood. “So what are you going to do just take her away and we never see her again? You know as well as I do from seeing my mate that, that is not going to happen. Nor am I going to let it.”

“I would never keep her away from her family. You mate will have unlimited access to my territory to visit any time pleases. As for you I would appreciate a phone call before you arrive letting me know you would like to visit.” I stated.

“I agree. That goes for you as well. Ryanna will be able to come and go as she wishes she is always welcome her. Now that, that’s taken care of what do you plan to do right now she still has a few months left of school and there is no way she is transferring.” Think about it for a few minutes we both gone quite until we came up with and answer.

Once everything was settled, we made our way down the stairs to find our mates. They were all in the living room with the look of shock placed on all their faces except for Ryanna and his mate Trinity. Tuning in to the conversation, I realized we only missed the first few words that have been said. Nevertheless, I did not need to know because their next words already told me what this conversation was about. Ryanna and Trinity are twin sisters.

A week has passed since we over heard the conversation and later Ryanna and I had our own talk. Today was Friday and I’m making my way back to the next town over to pick up Ryanna. She’s coming over so that she could see her future home and meet the pack that we will soon take control of. My father and I decided that he wouldn’t be stepping down until Ryanna is done with school and will be moving in. It will be easy for me to lose concentration and stay focus if I don’t have her at my side. So right now, I’m going to be spending as much time as I can with my mate and preparing our selves for what is to come. Even if I have been watching my dad and preparing for this day, I won’t truly understand until we come into power.

Pulling into the drive way my beautiful mate is standing out on the porch with a bag slung over her shoulder. Putting the car into park, I hopped and made my way over to her with the biggest grin on my face.

Stepping in front of her, I held out my arms motioning for her to come forward and give me a hung. She just ginned and shook her head and stayed put waiting for few more seconds before I took another step forward while grabbing on to her arms pulling her against my chest as close I could while still being able to looking into her eyes.

“Hello beautiful, how is your day going?” I asked he while snuggling my face in to the crook of her neck breathing in her beautiful sent. She smelled like vanilla with a hint of cinnamon. Taking another deep breath, I looked up at her.

“Better now that you’re here, school was hell today I couldn’t stop thinking about meeting the pack. I’m excited to meet them and spending time with you. But what if they don’t like me and I’m not the kind of person the want as an alpha female.” a hint of worry showing in her voice.

“You have nothing to worry about they will all love you. Everyone is excited to me you. That’s all everyone as been talking about all week. By the way what’s with the bag?” I asked with a raised eyebrow as I pulled her in to my arms even tighter. With my question, her face lit up in to a huge smile all traces of worry gone.

She looks at the bag thats hung on her shoulder then back at me.

“I’m staying at your house for the weekend. That is if you want me to if you don’t I understand.” she said while trying to pull her self away from me.

“Don’t even think about it.” I said while pulling her tighter to me so she could get away. “I would love for you to spend the weekend with me. But does your brother know of this?”

“Nope, and I’m not going to tell him.”

“ Ry, you need to tell him or some one you can’t just leave.”

“I did tell someone just not him. I told Trin and she will tell him later tonight after we are already gone. Which reminds me she said if you try anything you better go in to hiding.” she told me though I could tell there was more to the message to what Trin said.

“She said more than that didn’t she. Let me guess if I try anything you don’t want she in going to murder me.”

“Pretty much but I can tell you she will not kill you fast.” nodding my head in understanding.

“Anyway you ready to go? Mom will be starting dinner soon and by time we get to the house, it should be almost done. The whole pack will be at the house tonight.”

She took a deep breath “Lets go.” she said while nodding her head.