Chapter thirty-two

AN: Wow guys! It's almost the last chapter but we will be posting the epologue. Remember VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!!! We'll love you forever if you do! Anyway enjoy!!

oh and just ignore the mistakes this is unedited. i wanted to get this out to you guys :)

___________________________________________________

Trinity O'Brian:

I watched quietily as Radek paced back and forth at the foot of our bed. I had moved in to the pack house after graduation much to the displeasure of my father. Moonlight filtered in through the curtins making Radek's hair seem even darker, occationally he would stop and stare out the window with uneasy eyes. I don't think he even realised I was awake, had been for a while now.

"Are you ever coming back to bed?" I asked quietly.

He froze then turned to me. He was quiet for a few moments, he didn't move or reply just stared into my eyes. The look in his eyes scared me, it was as if he was looking for some unknown answer, so many emotions I could feel coming through our bond, love, anger, anxiousness and fear. I was almost relieved, he had been blocking me out for the last week. He wouldn't tell me what was going on. All I knew was he had, had a few secret meetings with his father and Kyle. After getting no answers from him I had gone to Kyle pleading with him to tell me what was happening but he couldn't because Radek had ordered both him and Jason to not speak a word to anyone.

"Radek-"

"I'm sorry I woke you. I'll go in the other room so you can rest." He turned on his heel and started for the door.

"If you leave then you'll be garunteeing that I will get no rest." I grumbled as I sat up.

I knew he was worried about me and the increasing amount of wolves who kept trying to test our defenses. Jason had recognised the scent of our trespassor the day of graduation, he was part of the King's pack, he knew this because he infact used to be as well. Radek was even working closely with Ace as much as he didn't care for him it was vital. Ace's pack was dealing with the same problems.

"You're going to lay back down and get some sleep." Radek mumbled coming closer to the bed.

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Am I now?" I answered coyily and gave him a challenging smile.

He merily rolled his eyes and sat on the side of the bed as he reached up and cressed my cheek. I cuddled my face aginst his hand revaling in his touch.

"You're running a fever again." He whispered.

"I know."

He pulled me into his lap and held me. I felt bad making him worry but I had no control over the fact I was sick and no one knew what has wrong with me. Doctors of both ours and the Libby pack had examined me and no one could figure out what was happening. Especialy sense werewolves never get sick, our immunsystems are much stronger than a human's and our blood runs hotter anyway that would kill most, if not all, infections that could occure naturally.

Lately it has been harder than hell to hold either one of my forms. I keep shifting between the two. And let me tell you it has wreaked havok on my wardrobe. One moment I'm fine and then BAM, I have four paws and a tail. That's not all either, I have a hard time keeping food down. I try to make sure Radek isn't around when I do because with every heave of my stomach he seems to lose a little more of his spirit. I can see how much he wants to help, to make it all better but even he cannot protect me from my own body. It was almost like I had the flue on staroids. My fevers would reach extreamily high temperutures that if I was human I would probably have died.