Chapter Thirty one

Evan:

I quietly approached the large wooden door and knocked praying that I would get no reply. But no my luck wasn't that good.

"Come in." Commanded the dark voice of my King.

I swiftly opened the door because I know how he's so ever impatient. I bowed before his large desk that dominated the room. I kept my eyes to the ground until he gave me permission to do other wise.

"Ah, Evan, do tell me what you have found out?" His voice was oddly calm.

"I-It's the Alpha females, your highness. They are very very strong." I stuttered out. "I-I believe," I took a deep breath before I forced out, "that they are of royal blood." I had said this so quickly that my words had ran together and unfortunately he had made me repeat myself.

"Impossible." He dismissed turning his back to me to stare out of the office window. "Why do you believe this?" Again he was too calm which put me on edge and i fought not to cower at his feet.

"B-because they had a startling resemblance to-to our queen."

"They?" He asked gruffly.

"The Alpha females of the Libby and Troy pack are-are sisters, twins. And-And that isn't all my king. They had half forms just standing next to them made wolves want to cower at their feet. And it seems that with the full mating process their mates have also grown in power."

"Do you know who they are?" I spun around and bowed to the queen. Just looking at her made me flinch bringing back memories of the terrifying female wolf with glowing green eyes.

"Last names Markem, and O'Brian, My queen. First names unknown." I watched something like surprise flit across her features but was gone before I could be sure.

"What are you doing in here, Mercedes?" The king asked in a gentle voice.

"I have family in Troy, maybe I could find out more about these females-" She began before I cleared my throat gaining the attention of both.

"Actually my Queen, I regrettably inform you that is not so any more. Ms. Rose-Mae is not longer with us."

"Is it possible that they were related to her?" The king asked with frustration.

"I do not know for sure. Her only child is a male human who had adopted one of the Alpha females. I-I'm not sure where they came from."

"Of course you don't." growled the king.

"But I can find out. I have found a traitor within the Troy pack-"

"She's gone?" Queen Mercedes gasped in sadness. "Auntie Rose is dead?" She covered her face with her hands and began to cry.

"Get out!" Shouted the king as he wrapped the small woman in his arms. I closed the door quietly behind me and let out a sigh of relief. I just hoped the king didn't kill me later when he found out I was caught by the two female Alphas in question.

_________________________________________________________________________

So guys what do you think is going to happen? Oh and who is the traitor of the pack? How is this all going to work out for Trinity and Ryanna, when they may bring down the wrath of the king down on their packs? tehehehe

Remember Vote, and Comment!!! We want to hear from our readers!!!! Also Lee and I are thinking about entering the watty awards so if you havn't please vote and comment!!!! We'll love you guys forever!!!!!

XOXOXOXOX

~Nick~