Chapter Twelve

Trinity O'Brian:

We all sprawled out on the king size air mattresses on the floor of my bedroom. Bags of popcorn, gummy bears, sour gummy worms, Skittles, and M&Ms where littered around us. The four of us where piled in a heap. My head was on Kyle's stomach, one of my arms was draped over Ry's waist. Silvers head was on my thigh with her legs thrown over Kyles. Ry's legs crisscrossed mine as she had her head on Silver's shoulder.

"I can't believe we actually did that." I laughed yet again.

"It was fuckin' awesome." Silver gasped out. I looked down at her. Her white and gold long blonde hair flowed in waving curls half way down her back, with blue eyes that put even the sunniest days to shame. She was tall, thin, with light golden skin. One look at her and you think 'Barbie' but spend a half hour with her and you think 'Bad ass'. She was a lot like Kyle, loud, random, funny as hell and over all one of the coolest people I had ever met.

Ryanna laughed in triumph. "Oh man, I can't wait to see his face."

My head bounced up and down as Kyle laughed. "He's totally going to flip, that thing is his baby."

I let my eyes slide closed as I relaxed. It was around four in the morning and we had yet to sleep. Radek's poor truck could now give a rainbow a run for its money. I still was reeling at the fact that I now had three best friends. Maybe this place wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Soon we all drifted off to sleep.

I awoke with a sneeze. Silver's hair was thrown over my face. I was half curled around Kyle on my side. Silver's head was on my side with her body sprawled out in all directions. Ryanna's head was on Kyle's thigh sprawling out on the other side.

"Bless you." Kyle mumbled out.

I looked up into his cornflower blue eyes and smiled. "How'd you sleep?" I asked quietly.

"Good." He rubbled his eyes tiredly.

"It's a good thing you don't move around in your sleep." I joked. He laughed silently as I continued. "Or I woulda lost my comfy pillow."

"Happy to be of service to you." He smiled.

Silver flipped over on her other side and snuggled her head into my side again. "It's too damn early. Go back to bed." She grumbled. Just then a knock came at my door.

My mom poked her head into my room. "You guys still arn't up? You guys stayed up late didn't you?" She laughed as I nodded.

"Well I need your help today, so you guys should be getting up soon."

"Sure, mom." She smiled as she closed the door.

Ry groaned loudly as she rolled over. "I don't wanna." She grumbled. Her voice was muffled by the air mattress.

"Just do me a favor, will you? And video tape Radek's reaction for me." I asked innocently.

The four of us burst into another round of laughter at the thought of the outrageous paint job. Ryanna smiled at me as she sat up. "Oh totally!"

"You Tube material." Said Silver.

"Priceless." Kyle joked.

Ryanna rubbed tiredly at her eyes. "What time is it?"

"Too early!" Silver groaned loudly.

"Um, almost ten." I said after sitting up to look at my digital alarm clock.

"That even sounds obscene." Sliver groaned.

"Kyle do you think I could catch a ride home with you and silver, cause I want to see the look on Radek's face when he sees his truck?"