Chapter:4 Ryanna

Ryanna

Walking threw the front door I noticed that mom and dad sitting in the living room talking to Radek. Not paying any attention to what was being said I made my way to the kitchen for something to eat. I cant believe I haven’t eaten all day. Not sense breakfast I wasn’t that hungry. Well now that I think about it I was, but didn’t want to leave Rose.

Opening the fridge, I realized that mom went shopping, or maybe that’s what she sent Radek to do. Just laughing at that thought. Radek, shopping, yeah right. I would pay to see that I wonder who helped him this time. And what I mean by help was, who did he play to do it for him this time. Mom will be so pissed when she found out. Or on second thought maybe not. The first time she ever sent him shopping he came home with 30 containers of ice cream and 20 packages of chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies. And never did pick up dinner.

Speaking of ice cream. YES!! Chocolate moose track ice cream. That shall be my dinner for tonight yum. Best ice cream in the world! Mm and a jar of peanut butter.

Grabbing a spoon, jar of JIF peanut butter and my ice cream I made my way to the living room.

Mom looked up at me when I walked in and took me seat on the coach next to Radek. “ Ryanna dear did you find something for dinner?” she asked with an amused look on her face when she noticed what was in my lap.

“Uhm.” I said while putting a spoon full of peanut butter in my mouth.

From the corner of my eye I see Radek eyeing my jar of peanut butter. Trying to figure out how he's going to take some with out me noticing. Him thinking I wasn’t paying attention lifted up his had to put his grimy fingers in to the peanut butter.

“ Radek I would really think over what you plan to do next. For it may be the last thing you do.” he stoped to look at me then continue what he was doing. “ Radek! Do you want to keep your fingers? If you do I suggest you keep away from my peanut butter.” I said while releasing a small growl.

“ Fine.” he then took my spoon to dip it in to my ice cream.

“ Stay away from the ice cream! Its Mine!” I shouted at him.

“ Ryanna dear give your brother a bite, he bought it.” my mom said

“ No he didn’t, I did. He got mint I got moose tracks.” I said showing her the container.

“ Ry, just give me a bite. I shared mine.” Radek said while giving me puppy dog face.

“no you didn't. So one word. NO.” I then smiled at him and took my spoon away. My mom was just shaking her head.

“ Ryanna may I have a bite of your ice cream?” dad asked me.

I looked over at dad. And smiled back at him. “ sure daddy” and I handed him a big spoon full of ice cream.

“Ryanna, why did you give dad a bite and not me. That’s not fare. Your such a daddy’s girl.” Radek was now pouting like a three year old.

“ Yup because he loves me more. And life’s not fair as you can tell.” I replied

“ Well I’m soon to be alpha. So ha-ha!” He yelled

“ Yeah only because you have a penis and was born first.” I shot back at him. He just stared at me with his mouth wide open like he couldn’t believe I just said that.

“RYANNA!” my mom shouted at me. “That was not appropriate.” I looked over at dad who was trying so hard not to laugh.

“Well it’s true.” I said in a innocent voice and shrugged my shoulder. That’s when dad lost it he couldn’t hold it in any longer. Just as soon as it started it ended when mom sent him a glare.