Chapter 6: Ryanna

A/N: A picture of Jason, Alpha of the pack.

__________________________________________________

Making my way home I was thinking to my self about the she-wolf and how I’ve never meet her before. She must be new to town. If so she will have to talk to my father so she’s able to stay in town. I’m pretty sure dad doesn’t know anything about a new wolf family being in town for he would have had a pack meeting to tell us no to harm them. For them to stay in town they would have to join our pack. Should I tell dad about the she-wolf I ran into. I’m not sure. He would probably get mad at me for letting down my guard to play and run around with her. Even though for some odd reason I felt I could trust the wolf. I guess I’ll play it by ear. If they asked why I’ve been gone so long I’ll tell the truth. If not then we will see were everything lays.

To busy in my thoughts I didn’t realize I already made it to the back porch of the pack house. Running over to the tree I left my clothes I changed back in to my human for and got dressed. And made my way back to the door and opening it.

Walking in I looked at the clock that hung on the wall in the living room. 6:30 a.m. wow I’ve been out for along time. Maybe I’ll get lucky and know one will notice I just got back from my run? I began to walk my way to the stairs. When I was about to take a step. “ Ryanna, what do you think your doing you’ve had mom and dad worried sick. I thought you were only going out for a run.” well so much for luck being on my side. Turning around on my heels I turned to see Radek standing in the kitchen door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

“ Umm, I did only go out for a run.” I said in my calms voice I could muster at the moment.

“ That was one long run. You have been gone for seven and half hours. Who runs that long?” Radek said with his arms still crossed and his eyes in slants.

“ I do?” I said but it came out sounding like a question. Damn now he defiantly going to tell there’s something up. And just on queue.

“ who were you with to cause you to be out for all hours?”

“ Umm” I didn’t know what to say. “with my secret boy friend?” nice one Ry now your in for it. He knows very damn well I don’t have a boy friend for I do not date.

“ A boyfriend huh? Okay what’s his name?” he had his one eyebrow raised. That’s one way you can tell he knows your lying. So much for not telling anyone.

“ Fine I went running. While I was running I ran into another wolf. Well more like she ran into me but anyway. At first I thought It was a threat but. She’s not, all she wanted to do was play. So we ran around and had some fun. Nothing happened.” I told him while not looking at him. For I didn’t want to see the look on his face.

“ YOU RAN AROUND WITH A WOLF YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW! RYANNA HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE. JUST BECAUSE IT ACTED NICE DOESN’T MEAN SHE IS!” Radek was screaming at me. If any one was up before everyone’s up now.

“ DO NOT YELL AT ME!! I DID NOTHING WRONG. SHE’S NO THREAT TO ME OR ANYONE IN OUR PACK!” I screamed. That’s when I heard steps coming down the stairs.

“ What’s going on down here that had you both waking up the whole house at this hour?” dad said. Coming down the rest of the stairs. Mom fallowing rite behind him. By the tone in dads voice you could tell he was pissed. Radek went quite as did I.

“Someone better start talking now.” dad said while glancing back and forth between Radek and I.

Radek then turned to me. “ Yeah, Ryanna tell dad why he was woken up and that you just got home.” he gave me a evil glare.