Hey Brother...

Ella's POV

Its the Monday after finding out that I was adopted. I'm so nervous to go back school and tell everyone but hey I gotta be honest with myself and others. I get into my uniform and jump into the car with Jessie, Melissa and Andrea and we are off to school. On the way there I start getting nervous. Shifting in my seat, my breathing increasing and a cold sweat building up on the back of my neck. Jessie must have noticed because she took hold of my hand and gave it a light squeeze and sent me a reassuring smile. I slowly calmed down and gave Jessie's hand a light squeeze back.

When we arrived at school my other friend Georgina ran up to us and asked why I came to school with Jessie. I told her about what had happened but forgot mentioned going to America. She broke down crying taking me and Jessie with her as we hugged and cried.

Suddenly the six loud beeps began to echo across the yard signifying that it was time for form.  We separated wiping our faces trying to calm down before we left for form. Sadly, Jessie isn't in my form but Georgina is. We made our way there to see my other class mates. When they saw our red eyes they all asked what was wrong so i told my story again for the second time that day. I got a bunch of 'I'm so sorry's and 'we're gonna miss you's. When our form tutor showed up I asked if I could privately have word with her. So when the other kids were inside Miss DeVal came back outside and I told her about finding out about my true parentage and what will be happening in 5 days time.

"Well Violet, I recommended going to talk about this to Mr Marlow. I'll make sure that you are on the register and that someone in your class knows where you are." She says with a warm smile.

"Thanks Miss, I'll see you later for Art." And with that I left to go find Mr Marlow. She smiled one last time before turning round to enter the class room.

I made my way up to reception and asks the lady behinds the desk to tell sir I would like a word with him. She nodded and a few seconds later he was there to bring me up into one of the many conference rooms. Like with Miss DeVal, I told him about my weekend and what will be happening. He told me that he understood my dilemma and was very supportive saying that he will be even giving me a farewell assembly. I got up and thanked him but just before turned around to leave I turned round and said,

"One last thing could you change my name on the register to Ella Stan?"

"Of course that should be done by tomorrow." He says smiling. I thanked him once again and left.

The day continued like normal and at the end if the day me, Jessie and Melissa walked back to theirs and had a fun night of movies, popcorn and, for some reason, dancing. I love being able to spend time with Jessie and Melissa because they've always been like sisters to me. I've know Jessie since nursery and our friendship through out the years got stronger and stronger.

The next day started like yesterday; getting in the car and going off to school.

When we arrived Georgina came up to us and said "Hey, I heard a new student is joining us. She called Ella Stan. What a weird last name?" She was practically gushing. I might have forgotten to mention my new name to everyone. Oops. I looked over at Jessie and we decided to go along with it.

"Really, that's cool." Jessie says

"I know right, and Violet guess what she's going to be in our form and your class." She is really excited.

"Cool can't wait to meet her." The loud beeps began to do its job and we all got to our form. Georgina looking around for the 'new student' and by the looks of it so was everyone else.

We went inside and Miss DeVal started the register. Everyone seems really confused when they didn't hear my old name called. Finally Miss DeVal looked up to me and said "Ella Stan." Everyone was about to say "Not here." But froze when they heard me answer.