Meeting Mom

Ace POV~

I woke up thinking abou what happened last night. I cant believe baby girl had to go through some fucked up shit like that. I already called my mom and talked to her about the situation, she it was okay for Moni to stay with her. I got out the bed and decided to go wake Ya'moni up. Yeah, we slept in different beds duh.

"Ma get up and get ready", I said lightly shaking her.

"Mmm", she moaned in her sleep, pushing my arm away from her.
Knowing me I did what any niggah would do if he had the chance.

POP!!

I slapped the shit out of her ass. I started rolling when jumped up out the bed with her eyes wide as hell.

"That shit ain funny Ace. Why u do that asshole", she said with her face almost as red as a tomato.

"I'm sorry boo", I said with a puppy dog face.

"Whatever. Move we gotta get ready for school", she said

"We not going to school now go take a shower", I said to her and walked out the room. She still don't know I got her some new outfits and shoes. I bet yall think like but she saw the Jordan's. But no I went and got her some more shit. I sat her outfit out on the bed with a bra and underwear. I went and jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth. Don't judge me okay. I like getting everything done at once. I got out and put on some socks and boxers and walked into my closet. I pulled out some black cargo shorts, a purple Cali muscle shirt, and my grape's. I got dressed and got on the phone with Ariel.

"Hello", she said

"Hey bae", I said. She started to giggle

"When did I become bae", she asked. I chuckled

"When I first met you duh. But anyways were going on a date at 8pm, so be ready shawty", I said hanging up not waiting for her response. I get up and go check on Ya'moni.

Knock knock " You ready to go ma", I asked her walking in the room. She turned around and nodded her head then I told her to head to the car while I get my keys and my glock. I got in the car and just say there.

"Baby girl. Why you so quiet", I asked looking confused. She shrugged then laid back in the seat. I started the car and headed towards my moms place.

Ya'moni POV~

I knocked the fuck out until in felt the car stop. I looked out the window in awe.

"Come on Ya'moni", Ace said. I got out the car and walked behind Ace into his mom's house.

"Hey moma", he said and hugged her. She looked at me in shock.

Uh-oh.

What yall think gone happen?

Ariel and Ace?

Hmmm...