Chapter 22

Lily's P.O.V

"Wake up!" Amber yelled jumping up and down on my bed. I groaned and rolled over.

"What do you want? How did you get in here?"

"Caelum let me in, he's downstairs."

"When did we come in the house?"

"Last night. I came by and he was carrying you into the house."

"You came by last night?"

"To check on you guys. Do you not remember anything?"

"I remember having sex and falling asleep." I yawned and stood up on my elbows. "Would you like to explain to me what you're doing here?"

"You and Caelum have date tonight and I came to make you look good."

"A date? I'm so confused right now."

"Caelum is taking you to the country to meet his family."

"When did he tell you that?!"

"This morning. I came over to see when you were coming by because it's twelve and he's say that's where you guys are going today."

"His family? Are we in that deep of a relationship."

"I guess you are. Do you have a push-up bra?"

"I'm going to his parent's house, not a strip club."

"You're looking a little flat though."

I gasped and covered my chest with my arms.

"I am not flat!"

"I was kidding, someone's touchy today."

"I'm going to meet my boyfriend's parents and I don't know what to do!"

"Relax." Amber massaged my shoulders gently. "You'll be fine."

"What am I going to wear?!"

"How about what you usually wear? Don't stress over it and then become a fake bitch they don't want to hang around."

"I guess you're right, I am kinda worrying way to much."

I took a deep breath and then my stomach rumbled.

"I'm getting breakfast." I announced to Amber as I started downstairs. I felt like my stomach was eating though my back, I was starving.

I ran into the kitchen to see Caelum slaving over a stove.

"Morning!" I sang.

"Mornin, you two seemed to be having fun up there."

"Girl stuff."

"Ugh, blood, boys, and clothes. Do I want to know?"

"Shut-up." I punched his shoulder and then flashed an innocent smile.

"Do you want cereal or toast, because I just burned the sausage?"

"What kind of cereal do you have?"

"Captain Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Flakes, Cheerios, and AppleJacks."

"Cheerios, I'm watching my figure."

"Me too." He smirked.

He went to the cabinet and pulled out a bowl and a spoon. He got the milk for the fridge and the cereal from the pantry.

"Enjoy."

He dropped the food in front of me and walked to the bathroom. I noticed the sudden change in mood.

"You okay?"

"I'm going to take my medicine!" He called back before slamming the door and remained silent.

I ate breakfast and then pulled a book from the shelf. It was a detective book about a young girl who was raped and killed. I was getting to the juicy part when Caelum came back.

"You better?"

"Yeah. You ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"To meet my family."

"I'm not even dressed!"

"Calm down, it's a day drive. We'll stop at a motel or something." He rubbed my arm suggestively with a smirk.

"Fine, I'll pack my stuff."

"I'll watch." He smirked.

Sure enough Caelum watched me walk up the stairs and bend over to pack my bags. I wasn't exactly comfortable with him staring at my butt, but I didn't mind.

"When you're finished staring, can you take my things down to the car?"

"Yeah, when I finished."

He walked behind me and grabbed my hips, massaging them gently. I laid my head back and he kissed my neck while biting down lightly.

"Cae, stop." I whispered and moaned lightly.

"Yeah, you're right, I don't wanna spoil my dinner with dessert first."

Cae kissed me and grabbed my bags. He walked to his truck and put our stuff in the back seat.

I climbed in the passenger seat while he started the car. Cae kissed me gently and momentarily removed the nervousness I felt about meeting his family.