Chapter 20

Lily's P.O.V.

"Caelum! You coming downstairs!" I yelled up the wooden stairs at him. He mumbled a response I didn't catch, but I shrugged and let it go. Caelum's phone vibrated and I ran over in time to get the voicemail.

It was from Amber.

"Hey Cae, I just wanted to let you know that though you're getting close to Lily, but you still can't tell her. I understand she's important to you and everything, but I don't think anything good could come out of telling her for the both of us. Love you bro, bye."

I dropped the phone on the couch and waited with my arms folded for Caelum. He ran downstairs and grabbed my waist.

"What's wrong with you?" He questioned.

"What the hell is going on between you and Amber?"

"What are you talking about?"

I shoved his phone in his face and he stared in shock.

"You've been going through my phone?"

"Don't play that card with me because I'm pissed. What. The. Hell. Do. You. And. Amber. Have. Going. On."

"Nothing babe."

"Don't give me that BS, she said she loved you and not to tell Lily. I promise you I will walk out that door and never look back, if you are cheating on me."

"I'm not cheating on you."

"So tell me what she was talking about."

"I can't babe."

"You know what? Whatever Caelum, I'm gone." I started to walk out the door, but Caelum grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"What is going on?"

He sighed, "sit down."

I sat on the chair and Caelum sat next to me.

"Amber's parents were married a little while before mine. They were happy and everyone knew it and then Amber's mom got pregnant with her, but it wasn't by her 'father."

"What do you mean?"

"My father is Amber's father. It was a big cheating scandal and that's why the relationship didn't work. Amber's mom played the thing off as if Amber was Matt's child. That's why no can know and Amber would kill me for telling you, so keep quiet please?"

"I guess I overreacted a little."

"A little? I thought you were going to leave seriously this time."

"I won't tell and I'm sorry for not trusting you."

"It's fine." Caelum kissed me and I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down so he leaning over my body.

"I guess we have time for a little quickie." He smirked and kissed me roughly.