Part 11

The next few days went ahead in full speed. Shopping , preparations, guest lists, invitations. Naina felt she as though she was in a daze. She was getting married to her Rajveer sir. Yes, she thought , I am still thinking of him as my Sir. They were together, but always surrounded by so many people , they never had a quiet moment alone. Only once...

**********

Rajveer: Naina, are you Ok ? You look a little tired. Go up and rest.

As Naina got up she lost her balance, rajveer thought she was dizzy and fainting and immediately got up and held her, and started walking towards her room.

Naina: Sir, I m fine. I m not dizzy.

Rajveer made her sit on her bed. 

Rajveer: Are you sure Naina. i can call a doctor.

Naina:  I am absolutely fine. just exhausted. Sab kuch itna jaldi ho raha hai...

Rajveer: I know Naina....Are you OK with this ? Don't worry Naina, we had decided to date before marriage. Now lets just do it after...You don't need to feel any pressure Naina...No pressure from my side at all.  We will take it slow...

Naina looked at him. It was not that she ever felt he was going to pressurize her into something she din't want, but she was in general, nervous. She got this fluttery feeling everytime he was near her. She smiled at him, saying she is fine.

*********

The preparations took place in full swing. Many of Rajveer's batchmates and friend's arrived. Pooja, Ali and Alekh had come. Yudi tried his best but coudn't get leave. Huda said the same, but no one knew if it was true. Everybody decided to not to say anything to him about it. Afterall, he really did love Naina, and it would have been hard for him.

 The day arrived. Rajveer sat at the mandap waiting for her. When Naina descended in the goldenlehenga.....Rajveer felt that that his heart would burst from the joy and love he was feeling. She looked like an angel who descended on earth only for him. She came and sat beside him and he felt that he got the strength of the world. 

The marriage was done and everybody congratulated the newly weds. The bidaai took place and they were driven to Rajveer's home. Everyone left. Rajveer opened the door of his bedroom, nervous as hell. The room was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. Naina was at the window, staring at the sky.

Rajveer locked the door and came slowly towards her.

Rajveer: Naina...

Naina din't turn. Rajveer put a hand on her shoulder.

Rajveer: Naveen ki bohot yaad aa rahi hai na Naina....

Naina turned. How did he know what she was thinking?

Rajveer: Mein jaanta hu, ki aaj har ek rasam mein, har ek pal tumne Naveen ko bohot miss kiya. Par jaante ho niana, I think he was there...with us...every minute...I could feel him giving us his blessing.

Naina smiled. He always knew how to cheer her up.

Rajveer: Ek baat kahu Naina...You look ....absolutely....I mean...tum itni khubsurat lag rahi ho aaj...I mean har roz hi...par aaj...

Naina blushed and looked down.

Rajveer: Thank You for wearing my mother's jewels. 

Naina: They are beautiful. Thank You.

Rajveer continued to look at her. How could someone be so beautiful.  His gaze was so intense, naina could feel the heat radiating. Rajveer thought he will lose himself any minute. No , he had promised her they will take it slow....

Rajveer: Tum change kar lo Naina. I ll be back in a minute. 

He gave her the room to change comfortably, while he changed in the guest room. When he came back naina had changed into a pink kurti and white salwar, hair loose and was at the window thinking.

Rajveer came in and closed the door. Naina came out of her thoughts and looked at him.

Naina: (blushing )Sir...Sir woh, I know bohot der ho chuki hai...par...

Rajveer: Par ?

Naina: par, I don't think mujhse raha jayega...I think we should...

Rajveer : We should ... ???

 Naina geastured with her eyes towards the bed. Rajveer got a 100 volt shock...Was she really saying....

  Naina:  Please sir, mera subh se man kar raha hai...aur mein ab aur ruk nahi sakti

Rajveer(still in a daze ): Ok......if...thats..what...you..want...

Naina: Chaliye sir, mein kaichi le ke ati hu..

Rajveer Kaichi ..??

Naina: Haan sir...varna kholenge kaise....

Rajveer: Kya ??

Naina: Gifts sir..aur kya...

Saying this, she went to get the scizzors...Rajveer looked again towards the bed...and understood. There was the big pile of gifts on the side of the bed. So this is what she was talking about. Rajveer breathed a sigh...Thank God he hadn't said what he was thinking.

Naina : Mil gaya...Chaliye sir...kitne saare hai...Mein toh subh se soch rahi hu...ki kis mein kya hai...

Rajveer smiled at her playfullness and went and sat beside her. They opened the gifts, seeing who got them what, laughing at some of the choices, enjoying themselves.

Finally when all the gifts got over, Naina was yawning.

Rajveer: Naina...jao so jao...kal hume tumhare ghar jaana hai pag pheron ke liye.

Naina nodded and got up, looked towards the bed . This was awkward. She din't know what to do...

Naina: Sir, aap left side prefer karte hai ya right ?

Rajveer just looked at her. He was going to go and sleep in the guest room, but....his naina just invited him..without inviting him...he smiled at her strategy and communication.

Rajveer: Right

Naina. Ok . Good Night.

Rajveer: Good night Naina.

Naina slept on her side closing her eyes. In a few moments she could feel Rajveer lifting the blankst and joining her on the othe side. He faced away from her. Both were aware of their proximity. Rajveer smiled and switched off the lights.