Part 1

Naveen is proved innocent by Naina. Lala Gehlot confesses that he couldn't kill Rajveer and thats why he faked the car explosion and kidnapped Rajveer and kept him safe. He was injured and was receiving treatment in a secret location. The cadets then find the location , go and save him and get him back to KMA.

Rajveer opens his eyes in the infirmary and slowly looks around. He feels disoriented and confused. The last few times he woke up, he was given heavy sedatives by the guards, knocking him off. He felt weak and helpless. He remembers waking up for the first time when Lala told him the truth and asked him to join hands with him.

Lala: Raj, I will keep you safe, give you a new identity and take you out of the country. You can start a new life there and help my business from there. Your loyalty to this country got you nothing. If you join hands with me, you will lead a rich and luxurious life.

Rajveer felt like killing him that very moment. How could he have not seen this man's real face all his life? How had he trusted him blindly ? He was the one, the one who took his best friend, his career, his...Naina...he thought, all the pain his Naina went through, was because of this man.

He had launched himself onto him, to kill him, but as he was so weak after the explosion, one blow from the guards was enough to knock him out. He woke up many times after that, to relive the betrayal, but was given sedatives to be controlled. Only one thought, one moment, one feeling had gave him enough strength to live --The final hug. He would replay the moment again and again in his head, in the little time he was conscious, giving him hope, faith that somewhere his Naina was fighting this battle for him.

He looks around again. I am dreaming, he thinks. But his eyes fall on the wall. The KMA strength and honor motto engraved on the wall quickens his heartbeat. This was real. This was not the den. This was KMA. He was home.