Part 3

Naina and the others were just finishing up in the Defense Ministry's office, when Huda got the call. 

Huda: Kya bol rahe ho bhai...Sach ??? Arre wahhhh

Pooja: Oy khothe, kyun chilla raha hai ? sab dekh rahe hai.

Huda: Arre, mein jo khabar sunane wala hu, usse sun ke tum sab bhi chilogi...lagi shart ?

Ali:  Guru, hua kya hai ?

Alekh : Oye Jat, Rajveer sir ko hosh aagay na ?

Huda: Haan ra kaidi....aagaya hosh...Sir uth gaye...abhi abhi orderly ka phone aaya jisse meine ghus diya tha...ki sir k baare mein mujhe khabar dete rahe...

All the cadets yelled and jumped up in joy. Their Rajveer sir was back. Everybody hugged each other and congratulated themselves. Alekh turned towards Naina who was slumped up against the wall...tears in her eyes, smile on her face, a little shocked, a little in pain.

Alekh: Naina...tune suna...sir ko hosh aagay...woh theek hai...

Naina took a minute to register, then turned to Alekh an hugged him...shaking and crying silently.

Alekh: Chal ab. academy jaake sir se milte hai...chal.

Naina: Nahi Alekh, tumlog chalo. Mein baad mein aungi.

All the others looked at her weirdly. She had spent the last months fighting for him, going through innumerable obstacles and now that he is here, she doesn't want to meet him. After the final hug, all of them understood the relationship between Captain Rajveer and Naina, but none of them were clear. As an unsaid rule, they never spoke about it, or asked Naina. But this was just strange. For 1 person, it was not.

Alekh: Theek hai Naina. Hum niklte hai. Chalo sab.

He grabbed everyone and pulled them to the door.

Naina submitted the report and walked slowly outside. She slowly went towards the temple, sat down and folded her hands. 

Thank You Bhagwaan. Thank You. Mere bhayya k jaane k baad, kahin na  kahin mera aapke upar bharosa uth gaya tha...Aaj mein yakeen karti hu ki aap sach much hai...aap chamatkar karte hai...aap k ghar andher nai hai.....aaj aapne unhe muje lauta ke mujhe meri zindagi lauta diye....Thank You bhagwaan...Thank You.