Tord x Reader - edgy kids have edgy fun ( 1/?)

(("they smoke weed n fuck"

requested by SpiritRavenFeather2))

As you exhaled the smoke from your lungs in a billowy cloud beneath the blanket above you, music played softly in the corners of your mind. You turn your head to your boyfriend, a silly grin on your face as he looks at you with the same love you held for him, his eyes already beginning to turn pink. Being with him like this was intoxicating enough. You were both hot and sweaty, bodies tangled together in a mess of limbs. You take a hit from the blunt in your hand, cheekily blowing the smoke into his face.

He chuckles and pulls you tight, kissing you. You can feel the heat radiating off his red cheeks, your wet lips smearing against each other lovingly. 

His hands begin to wander, moving slowly up and down your hips, along the bare skin of your torso. 

You both lacked shirts, the heat of the smoke forcing you both to lose them long before you got this thick hotbox going. You could hardly see each other through the thick fog screen, save for each others faces, as you were coming together in messily performed kisses that you had just about memorized where he was, where his mouth was in relation to your own. 

In the mess of things, he presses a hand to the back of your head, holding your lips against his own in a more passionate kiss this time. There's this feeling behind it, like a need or want, but more relaxed. It didn't feel like he was begging you, trying to communicate that he wanted more, or even that there was more to be had. It was just a kiss, loving and deep and warm. It was the kind of kiss that made your chest flutter, the feeling maximized by the high. 

Speaking of being high, you could feel it really hitting you right now. You pull away, giggling. The fluttering feeling felt more like tickling, now. He can't help but laugh, too. 

"You're just a disembodied voice from here," He says, trying to calm down. At this, you laugh more. 

"I'm a ghost! The ghost of-" 

"Don't say you're the ganja ghost, I will unbox us right now," He says, and you can see a bit of light shine through the bottom of the blanket through the smoke, your eyes go wide. However, you shut them immediately, as the smoke stings your eyes to the point of light tears. It stung, not too bad, but enough to be annoying. 

"Maybe you should," You begin, rubbing one of your eyes. The other is occupied by the blunt, which has long since gone out. "I'm starting to cry because of how thick this smoke is. Plus we need to re-light this motherfucker." 

You pass it to him, then proceed to sit up in your shared bed, stretching, relishing in the fresh, cool air. A fan whirs in the background, blowing excess smoke from the bedroom out into the world, so your housemates wouldn't catch the pungent smell.  You hear your back crack and sigh, letting your arms fall to your sides, your entire body following the example and laying face-down into the bed. You feel your Norwegian boyfriend on top of you, lying sideways on your back, most likely staring up at the ceiling. You can't tell from this position. 

You knew that, eventually, you'd both start getting cravings and would have to get up, but right now you were happy just laying in bed with Tord, the only sound being the both of your steady, gentle breathing, minds both wandering into different spaces of the universe, willingly not communicating to each other the things you both discover about your own minds, yet still comfortable with the lack of knowledge on each other. You knew him as well as he knew you, and sure, you weren't experts on each other, but that didn't matter. What mattered at that moment was your love for one another, how intimately you cared for each other. You didn't waste time on unimportant things and, while others may argue that everything is important, you take the time to remind yourself that it really isn't.  Because, at the end of the day, you both were happy. 

And nothing could take that away. 

(( first part. second part will probably be the nsfw part of the request. tbh ive been waiting too long too finish this one, so its going up right now. thanks for all your guys' patience !