Eduardo x Reader: Pain - Lemon

(( ok so eduardo is fucking gross but i didnt do anything long or srs for him. so enjoy dominating this disgusting man.))

You stared down at your lover, hands tied to the bed posts, a gag in his mouth and a blindfold covering his eyes. He lay on your bed, only in his boxers, his entire body laid out before you.

You were seated on his legs, right hand running up and down his stomach, slowly. He had a pretty muscular build, with a bit of chub not allowing his body to be the totally sculpted man he was determined to be.

His body was squishy, but firm. And, you loved it. His body was only ever a problem for him, which you didn't quite approve of.

But, there was something else you didn't approve of.

Now, you liked Jon.

He was kind-hearted and naïve, even if he was kind of stupid sometimes.

You could tolerate him.

What you couldn't tolerate  was Eduardo's abusive actions towards the poor man.

So, with a riding crop in your left hands clutch, you had the job of teaching your boyfriend a lesson.

Now, you know Eduardo. You understand what makes him clench his teeth out of pure, unadulterated pleasure and what just what way to sway your hips to keep his eyes centered on you, but that also came with the knowledge of what made him groan in confused joy, what made his face red from not understanding why he enjoyed certain sensations so much, and you planned to use all your data to do a bit of torturing tonight.

"You understand why I'm doing this, right?"

He choked out a gargled response, which most resembled a 'no'.

"You've gotta stop beating up Jon, it's a real dick move, sweetie." You held the riding crop in both your hands, looking at it closely. You ran it up his torso and down his stomach, "I believe you must be punished."

You raised the crop off of his body, then struck his left side quickly, a loud 'snap' echoing, his back arched as he let out a gruff yelp, his hands balling into tight fists.

"You've gotta learn not to hurt others, O'Neil." You struck him again, his body tense. He squirmed, trying to get his wrists out of the ropes that bound him to the bed. He began struggling out garbled words that you couldn't quite decipher, and you removed the ball gag. Saliva was leaking from his mouth and it covered the rubbery plastic ball.

"Babe, please- I promise I'll stop. Just, don't keep doing this-" You whipped him with the crop, straight across his stomach. He groaned in pain, his stomach stinging with pain as the area became hot on his skin, leaving a static-like, tingling sensation. "(Y/N)- Ugh, I get it! I'll quit!"

"Yes, I heard you. But, this is punishment for all the times you've mistreated others." You whipped him countless times, each time more painful than the last.

You moved your hips further up, so that you were seated directly on the thin fabric that separated his crotch from yours.

"You're hard."

"What- No I'm not!" He squirmed.

"Tell that to your friend." You began to grind your hips into his, creating such wonderful friction against his contained member.

He groaned, thrusting his hips to gain more of the delicious sensation. "Ugh- Please, I wanna be inside you."

You smiled and whipped him. He groaned, straining against his bindings. You were only in your undergarments, something he wouldn't see right now. You continued to whip him a few more times, grinding on him, hard. He seethed and moaned, whimpering from the pain.

"Please- F-fuck me- Ugh, do it- Fucking do something- Just, please- Free me of my fabric prison." You snorted at that last part, deciding to comply to his request. You pulled his boxers off, tossing them away. You ran the riding crop up and down his cock, watching him shiver from the cold leather caressing his shaft. "Please, please touch my cock, (Y/N), please fuck me."

"Gee, you're sounding like a whore now, 'Duardy." You giggled, taking ahold of his cock. He groaned, eagerly thrusting into your hand.

"F-fuck-" He moaned out, but was cut short as you whipped his thigh. He groaned, biting his lip. "(Y/N)- Shit-" His voice rang out, face red and sweaty. You lifted off of him, leaning over his body and undoing his blindfold, letting it fall down his face. The dark circles under his eyes looked exaggerated as always, but the look he gave you was needy and embarrassed, tears brimming his eyes.

"Eduardo?"

"(Y/N)." He rasped.

"Do you have anything you'd like to say?"

"(Y/N), please- Make me cum-" He groaned out, thrusting his hips upwards, trying to get you to focus your attention on his aching cock.

"Y'gotta promise not to hurt anybody from now on, sweetie." You cooed. You gave him a chaste kiss, holding his face gently. He struggled in his binds, probably wanting to hold you, make you do something pleasurable for him.

"Y-Yes, I promise- Just, please, make me cum- Oh god, (Y/N), please make me cum," He begged, staring up into your eyes.

You pressed your lips to his, taking hold of his thick member, stroking it rather roughly. He groaned into the innocent kiss, muttering curses against your lips as he was thrown into a staggering climax, his body covered in stinging, red welts, face flushed and drool on his chin. His cum shot out, onto your bare stomach. You sigh, staring down at your mess of a boyfriend.

You began to run your hands up and down his body, lightly grazing over the red slashes with your fingertips, leaving ginger kisses all over his body. His chest heaved up and down, breathing labored and heavy. You smile as you give him the last of your kisses, laying beside him. You run your hand across his chest, wrapping your arms around him. "You promised, Eduardo."

"Yeah," He said, almost dreamily. "Could we do that again, maybe make a schedule...?"

You smile into his shoulder, "Sure, 'Duardy." You giggle. He smiled tiredly, turning over gently and holding you in his strong arms, drifting off to sleep.

(( i made it as gender-neutral as i could while rlly fucking tired. more stories to come???? idk maybe ill finish up the shit ton i have in drafts. any w a y s here u go???? i guess????)