Tom x Reader: PDA

You sighed, the alleyway was damp and dark, yet here you were.

You had told him you wouldn't, yet here you were.

You told yourself you wouldn't

But yet here you fucking were.

Tom held you against him, lips connected to yours in an almost-drunken, hazy kiss filled with lust. Your hands were placed on his shoulders, him against the wall. Your lips meshed with his in a flurry of passion, moaning as he ran his hands up and down your sides. Cars drove by, light filling the alley for a short amount of time, then disappearing.

The night sky hung low, milky stars speckling the navy sea that surrounded the humble earth. You felt around his waist for the edge of his blue hoody, taking ahold of it. You pulled it up to his chest, to which he moved his arms up, allowing you to slide it off of him completely. He sighed, staring down at his excess of tummy. You grinned, placing kisses on his shoulder.

"You're so good to me," Tom commented, his hands sliding up and under your shirt. "I love you."

You pressed kisses to his chin, humming in response. "I love you, too." You grinned against his skin, pulling away. He looked at you quizzically, clearly confused by your sudden departure from him.

You grabbed the end of your short skirt, pulling up the front in a way so only he'd be able to see your currently dampening panties, thighs rubbing together. "Please, Tom, let's be quick with this." You asked, looking up at him with a pleading look.

"O-okay," He responded, placing a hand over the damp spot, pressing his fingers inwards and in circles. "Since you're so eager." He blushed, staring down at your hips. You covered you mouth to prevent yourself from being too loud, leaning against him.

You moaned his name faintly, already putty in his hands. You gently reached down and undid his pants, feeling him through his thin boxers. He began to moan softly into your shoulder, the smell of beer faint on his breath.

You swiftly pulled his pants and boxers down enough for his member to spring out. It was erect, not too thick, but very long. He pulled your panties down, admiring the view. He pulled you close to him, switching your spots. You leaned back against the wall, allowing him to hold your leg up to gain easy access to your opening. He slowly pushed himself in, biting his lip.

"God, the way you feel," He grunted, his thrusts shallow yet quick. You moaned, waves of pleasure burning deep within you already, making you feel slightly uneasy, your hand over your mouth yet again. Your other hand held his shoulder, gripping tightly. You both called out to each other quietly, hushing each other with your mouths, tongues entangling in a sloppy, wet kiss. His dick delves into you swiftly, hitting your cervix repeatedly. You feel your wetness tighten around him, him swelling.

You're both dangerously close to your climaxes, ready to cum at any given moment. He grabs your hip, other hand squeezing your thigh almost painfully, giving you that extra edge, forcing you into a spasm. Your fluids leak onto his member, him struggling not to cum as quickly, holding onto the feeling of you around him as long as he's capable. But, this proves to be in vain, as he buries himself as deep as he can, your slick insides feeling numb with pleasure, your eyesight fuzzy as you feel him fill you with his cum. It spurts out as he thrusts a few more times, cold as it slides down your flushed skin. Your face is red, as is his.

You place a kiss on his lips, him returning it immediately.

"I love you." You both whisper in unison.

((Just a quickie. Hope I made ya happy, whoever wanted this. If not, I'm sorry.

oh jeez i just used grammar in my a/n. what a shame.

636 words homies. hope thats enough to contain your thirst for yet another day ;;^)