Matt x Reader - Like A Damsel In Distress

(( Loud footsteps echo through the halls as you sit, awaiting your dose of sin. A figure emerges from the distance, rushing at you. You cross your leg over the other, hands folded neatly on your knees as a tired writer sprints at you. Their hands are bloody, crimson liquids spilling from their broken nose, cheek bruised and stomach sliced open. Their guts and intestines are pastel colors, the dark blood clashing against the soft colors. In the distance, sirens.

This is a suggestion by Spiritwaaang, "Consider, for a moment, bondage with Matt", They tell you, pupils contracted as they huff over you, lab coat tussled, sweater vest stained with blood, as well as the pristine, white dress shirt underneath. The sirens grow louder. You move your leg out of the way of their stream of bloodflow. They begin to tell you your story..))

You smiled down at the ginger sitting on your bed, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Is this going to hurt?" He asked, shifting his arms in the binds. He was almost completely nude, save for the "I <3 m@" boxers he wore.

"No, babe, I'd never hurt you," You whispered reassuringly, running a hand through his hair. Your fingers glide through his orange locks slowly. You placed yourself on his lap, just in front of his groin. "I wouldn't dare hurt a single hair on your body."

You bring your hands to his pale chest, feeling his soft skin. "Not in a million years," You whisper to him soothingly, sweetly kissing his forehead. Your ginger cutie sighs, smiling faintly.

"Okay, I trust you." He breathes out.

Kisses are littered across his collarbone and the crook of his neck, leaving him to sigh dreamily as he's given such sweet treatment. Your hands wander across his slender body, fingertips barely grazing his pale skin. Palms embrace his hips, warm and calming. You breathe faintly against his shoulder, giving the occasional kiss, bringing him further and further into a lustful grogginess. You finger the elastic band of his boxers, nails gently tickling his skin. They're pulled down completely, revealing his semi-hard member.

You grasp it lightly, barely-there touches slowly pulling it into full hardness. He moans faintly, voice not quite there but not completely absent. You kiss his slightly chapped lips, your hand now firmly around the shaft. You pumped his dick efficiently, not enough to make him ejaculate, but still satisfactory. He's a bit more vocal, now, but not the loudest you believe you can get him. You kiss his cheek, "Matt?"

"Yes, (Y/N), what is it?" He responds, voice shaky.

"I love you."

You pull your underwear from your hips, positioning his tip at your entrance. You tease him, gently easing the head in. Your movements are gradual and slow, body hovering over his own. Matt shifts around in his binds, struggling against the thick, rough ropes.

"Stop teasing," He whispers. A gentle smile tugs at the corners of his mouth, "Men as beautiful as me, as in only me, shouldn't have to wait, right?"

You can only smirk at his statement, deciding to give in to him. You comply, moving your hips up and down, his cock pushing in and out of your body swiftly, stretching your walls deliciously. You become more quick with your actions, his voice ringing out as he groans and calls out your name, begging for more stimulation. You return his pleads with your own moans and faint grunts, body filled with warmth and a tingling sensation, pooling in your lower stomach. You feel gentle, pleasant static in your fingertips and toes as you move rhythmically on top of your lover.

Matt wishes he could wrap his arms around your waist, grab your hips- Something to ground himself, but his arms are constrained behind his back, in a way that is now uncomfortable. It edges him closer to his inevitable orgasm, the awkwardness of his posture mixed with the pleasure of your body fitted tightly around his cock, moving at a exceedingly adequate pace. The bottom of your thighs lightly slap against his, your noises dancing together around the room, hanging there loosely.

You can feel cloudiness in your head, the feeling and immense pleasure wreaking your body, clogging up all thought that may have ever occurred. You can hardly focus on even what you're doing, how it's happening- You can only bounce on his member, over and over. It materializes within you, filling your up along side him. You're unaware that you're being so loud, you can only hear his musical voice repeat your name in full.

You're brought to an all-time high, rough and violent, fluids spilling from you. Matt whimpers, feeling your contract around him, his own cum filling your opening with heat.

"I love you too," Matt mutters under his breath, tiredly. You smile as you look into his eyes, untying him.

You settle down with the ginger, cuddling underneath blankets. You don't bother cleaning up, coming to an unsaid agreement to shower first thing when you both awaken.

For now, you'd dream.

((also wtf i checked my messages today and it's a bunch of people tALK Ing lIK E THI s

jfc what has gotten into u

i know u like my stories but destress ur breasts

no need 2 be so aggressive, friends ;;;^)

anyways

ill probably try 2 upload this other story ive had in the works for like months

sorry for not uploading for a shit ton of time ;;^0

laters ;;^)