Tord x Reader: Hentai - Part 2

You both sat on your bed. Well, you were in his lap, his back to the pillows and a smile on his face.

You smiled as you wrapped your arms around his neck, giving him a kiss on the jaw.

It certainly what he was expecting, by the look of his slightly-puckered lips and wide eyes.

It felt odd to him, but it still felt... good.

It was a sensation he could gladly tolerate.

He grinned as he felt your lips begin to wander his skin, kisses pressed into the flesh of his neck, your eyelashes brushing against his neck in tingling butterfly kisses.

He sighed, enjoying the sweet treatment he was receiving.

"This is MUCH better than hentai girls."

"Shut up, you're ruining the moment." You spoke against his skin, your warm breath wafting against him.

You began giving him kisses, feeling him tense under you as you pressed a certainly sloppy kiss.

A small drop of saliva began to run down his neck, becoming cold upon it's descension.

He shivered. It felt a little disgusting, but it added to the moment.
"God, how do you do that?" He questioned, placing his hands on your hips. He tried to make you press them down onto his, but you held them away from his groin.

"Do what?" You asked, pulling his hoodie up, feeling his stomach and chest as you do so.

"Make me feel so.. weak?" You grinned. "I've shot people before. I have plenty of guns, for Christ's sake! How do you make me feel so goddamn vulnerable?" He groaned as your hands rubbed against his hips, drawing patterns as you teased his white t-shirt up.

He pulled his red hoodie off, but immediately latched his hands back onto your hips. He began rubbing circles, his eyes scanning over your body. His eyes were hazed over with lust, a glaze of want for your touch.

"I want to move things along, but I also want you to keep going. God, you work wonders." He praised, trying to buck his hips to get some sort of friction in his crotch area. But, he came short. He just couldn't bring himself to connect with you.

You pulled his t-shirt over his head, fingers lingering around his sides, up his ribs and down to tease the waistband of his pants. You brought yourself fully onto his lap, smirking as you felt his arousal. You moved your hips around in an attempt to become comfortable, but mainly just to be a little cock-tease.

He groaned in response, his face turning a deep crimson. You began to nibble on his collarbone, resulting in him gasping. You grind your hips against his, he groaned.

"Stop teasing, (Y/N)" He whispered.

You giggle. "You can't tell me what to do." You state as you unzip his pants.

His breathing hitches as your hand is pushed in rather roughly, rubbing against his member, strained within his boxers.

"Your clothes are getting in the way, Tord."

That was all it took. He immediately pulled his pants off, shoving them off the bed.

He started with his boxers, but his hands were pushed away.

"Aw, c'mon!" He whined, as if he were a child.

You giggle, scooting down. His eyes widened as your face became level with his member.

You placed your mouth over his clothed appendage, exhaling heavily, your breath moist. He moaned, bucking against your mouth.

His mouth was agape, his eyes half-lidded as he watched you, his hands gripping the sheets.