The Deviant

Ashley's POV

Stepping in the frame of the door, he knocked gently. Samantha was the one to open the door. Rolling her eyes at him, she said, almost disgustedly "Your girlfriend is upstairs. Why don't you just go get her and leave?!" the small brunette practically screamed  at him, before storming out. He walked in, and up the stairs, turning as he heard someone crying. Slowly, he opened the door, and saw his beautiful princess on the bed in tears. He ran over to her, and brought her fragile body into his, a frown on his face. She clung to his body, not wanting to let go. He wrapped a blanket around her, as it was staring to get cold, and he picked her up carefully, not wanting to hurt her any farther. He held her close, and silently walked out the door, starting towards his own house. Everyone was off in their own little world, seemingly not caring about the injured teen.

(Princess) Ashley's POV:

She didn't know what was happening. Her head hurt from the dehydration, but she didn't want to be more of a bother to her sisters than she obviously was in her crippled state.  Samantha had made it obvious to her that she wasn't wanted, and, all the tension in the house made it hard for her to get well, due to the stress she was being put under, that didn't help her head at all, either. In the midst of her tears, she heard the door open. Despite her better judgement, she looked, and saw her prince standing in the doorway. Though she should have been overjoyed, seeing him brought her nothing but sorrow, as she felt as if he saw her as nothing but a burden, as well. A small blush covered her face, as he wrapped her up, and brought her into his arms. She cuddled into his chest, and listened to the soothing beat of his heart. 

Ashley's POV:

He smiled gently, seeing her get comfortable in his arms. Knowing she wouldn't stay awake long, he softly spoke "Hey, don't fall asleep just yet. We need to get you some new clothes, that dress has seen a lot in the past few weeks." He couldn't help but laugh a bit, as he saw a sleepy nod come from her small body. He took her to a clothing shop, and together they picked out a few dresses, shorts, pants, t-shirts, pajamas, and shoes. She was asleep by the time the two got back. He placed her in a bed, in a room separate to his, to give her the space she needed. He headed to bed afterwards, until the morning sun woke him once more.....