The Bet

(Princess) Ashley's POV

Her eyes shot open. She couldn't believe what she was just told. A crimson blush covered her face, and she smiled behind the air mask. She didn't know what to say, and it pained her a bit to speak. She didn't have enough energy, and so her eyes slowly closed again, almost as quickly as they had opened.

Ashley (Purdy)'s POV.

"C-Clove!! I-I don't know what's wrong with her!! S-She just passed out!!!" He said in a loud, worried voice. Clove just chuckled a little, and that made him glare at her, before she finally spoke "She's fine. She just doesn't have a lot of energy right now due to her head injury, her rib/arm injuries, and her loss of blood. You excited her quite a bit, and that used all of her energy. Now she's only sleeping again so she can recover more energy. Calm down, she's fine.". As soon as Clove said that, he sighed in releif. He couldn't believe he could truly care so much for someone, to get as worried as he did. He was really scared.

Andy's POV.

He walked down to the infirmary, to check on the Ashley's. He chuckled as he thought to himself 'You know.. If they marry each other... They'll both be Ashley Purdy.. Haha... That'll be chaos at it's finest. Oh, god and if they ever have children.... We're doomed' He chuckled out loud as he though, unable to keep himself from thinking of these things.

Jake's POV.

i"So, do you really think Ash is going to confess his feelings to Female Ash?" He asked Jinxx and CC, who both shrugged "I dunno, bro. You remember what happened to the last girl he loved, right? He might just stay quiet in order to save himself from being hurt again" Jinxx said in a fairly quite tone "JInxx has a point, man" CC said in agreeance. "I dunno, guys. I really think this girl is the one for him. I mean, did you see how mental he was going after what happened? That's true love, bros" Jake stated. Jinxx and CC grinned at each other, then looked at Jake "Care to make a bet?" They said in unison, grinning.