Something is wrong

(Princess) Ashley's POV.

She sat up in the bed carefully, unable to sleep. She could tell something was wrong, but she couldn't seem to put her finger on it. She couldn't help but think  the worst, that F.E.A.R had gotten to her knight, and maybe even her sisters. She forced herself to get up, getting off the table, and looking around. She made sure no doctors or nurses were around, and ran to the door. She was already in pain, but she could have cared less, she needed to make sure her sisters were okay. She planned to go back to the F.E.A.R. base, and if they were there, to rescue them, if not, and if she didn't get caught, she would come back, like nothing had happened. Before she ran out the door, she made sure no one was around. It was the middle of the night, so very few people were out. She ran out of the door, and started toward the desert, her quest starting, no one there to talk her out of it.

~Time Skip~

Ashley's POV.

"SHE'S GONE!!" He yelled from the medical tent, before running out. He couldn't understand what he was feeling. He was scared, worried, and he felt as if it were his fault. Feeling tears rush down his face, he looked down, and saw little footprints heading towards the open desert, Without thinking, he ran after her, afraid she might have been caught, or worse, killed..

(Princess) Ashley's POV.

She was just getting to the F.E.A.R. base, and now wondered of her way in. She looked around the outskirts, before feeling something strike the back of her neck, her conscious slipping, as her body hit the floor

Andy's POV.

Seeing Ashley, Andy cought his wrist. He spinned the other male around, and strenly looked at him "What the hell is---" He started to say, before seeing the tears on his friend's face. "Dude.. What the hell is the matter with you? You haven't been yourself, and now you're going into the desert alone, but for what? You haven't been the same since Kenya.... But I'm really worried about you, bro..."

Ashley's POV.

With tears rushing down his face he looked at the ground for several moments, before looking back at his best friend. "I....I love her Andy.... She said something about her sisters the last time I saw her and I think she went back to the F.E.A.R. base, Andy... What if they catch her? They could kill her..... Or.... Worse..." He said with a small shutter