The Mysterious Shadows

The day had been a hot one, and the sun was finally setting. The five Princesses were all in their castle together, attending to their duties, besides one. Her name was Princess Ashley. She was locked up in her room, drawing, instead of learning how to sow, or how to ride a horse, or even to balance books on her head and walk like an "elegant lady". She could have cared less. She was off in her own little world, sketching the world outside. She was drawing all of the trees, the landscape, the birds, the people, even a dark shadow that seemed to be creeping up on her. She hadn't noticed it, until she had shivered from the cold. She felt and hand over her mouth, and she screamed. One of the knights came running to her room, due to the scream, just to find an open sketchbook on the table. The knights name was Blackmore, and his heart had been captivated by the Priincess, and he was extremely curious as to where the young Princess had gone. It had been her birthday that day, but no one remembered. She never really had cared, because after her parents were "accidentally" killed, she had just given up on caring at all. The handsom night ran out of the room, going to try and find help, to help look for her. 

Hours pass, and she finally starts to wake up. She was in a dark place, and she couldn't see more than 10 feet infront of her. She looked around, her head completely killing her. She tried screaming for help, but it only echoed, and hurt her head more. She felt extremely weak, and started to wonder what was going on. She longed to see any form of light, or to see one of the Knights come and rescue her. The one question remained. Where was she? She wanted to scream, but she felt extremely dizzy all of a sudden.  She shook her head, and tried to stand, then staggering backwards, her back hitting a wall. She screamed again, louder, and it echoed again. She prayed for someone to hear her, she wanted to get out, though she still had no idea as to where she was. It was dark, and cold, and she completely hated it. She wanted to go home.