The plot is hatched

//Hey, guys! Miss me? Of coarse you did! This is going to start with the meeting between Sammi, Ember and Melissa about Rebellion's death. Sorry for that emotional rollercoaster last chapter! Enjoy!//

Ember's POV:

She had been awaken the same way she was sure Sammi had, by Melissa. They were now all sitting in a room in an awkward silence, waiting for someone to speak up. She saw Melissa look around and open her mouth, words coming out a moment later "I keep thinking about Rebellion...." she said softly. "I thought this would be easier to talk about" she continued, a frown on both Ember and Sammi's face. They looked at each other and then at their sister sympathetically. "So have I, Mel, but we have to let her go. We can't hold on to the past like this, it's bad for us. I know you're upset we were all fighting, but, you need to calm down. Maybe you should go see Ashley?" She suggested softly, looking at Melissa, who stood up, glaring at her. "Why the fuck would I want to see the disabled freak who brought us all here and got Rebellion killed?!" Melissa asked Ember in a rage and immediately regretted it. "I mean... No, I don't blame her.. I just... Don't know..." Melissa softly said, tears dropping from her eyes. Ember got up and hugged her, a speechless Sammi doing the same thing.

Sammi's POV:

'Is that what I sounded like when I blamed Ash for getting us here? I understand why everyone was so mad at me now... But Rebellion... There was nothing Ashley could have done. She's been injured the entire time we've been here. I'm going to see her. I need to talk to Andy. So many plans, so little time. Although, I was mad at being here at first, I think I'm starting to like it.' Sammi thought to herself, before speaking up "I'm going to go visit Ashley, I haven't seen her in a long time." "We should all go, Talk to her about how we're feeling, and seeing how she's feeling." Ember suggested. Sammi and Melissa nodded and they started towards where their sister was staying.

(Princess) Ashley's POV:

"I'll be back, love. You stay in bed and rest, I won't be long. I just need to go pick up some food." Ashley said to her, kissing her forehead before walking out of the door. She sighed softly. She hadn't done anything since she had been back and it was killing her. She NEEDED to do something or she would die of boredom. Carefully, she got up and got dressed before hearing a knock on the door. She limped over to it and opening it, smiling as she saw her sisters, almost immediately being hit with a wave of guilt, her smile fading into a frown and tears slowly slipping down her face "I'm so sorry..." she softly muttered. Ember walked in and picked her up, carrying her to the couch. (Princess) Ashley had on a red and black dress with 'OUTLAW' written in white on the back, courtesy of Ashley. Ember sat her down and sat next to her. Sammi and Melissa came in, Sammi shutting the door. Ember hugged the sobbing girl, in an attempt to make her feel better. "Shhhhh...." Ember sweetly whispered to the girl in her arms, as if she were a mother comforting her baby. After a while, the tall, attractive man walks in, seeing his love in tears on the couch. He sets what he got down in the kitchen and walks over to her, sitting on the other side of her and bringing her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her. She hugged onto him and placed her head on his chest, slowly starting to calm down.

(Princess) Ember's POV:

She smiled softly as she saw her sister with Ashley, and even more so when she had calmed down a lot. Sighing softly, she sat back. Hearing a knock at the door, she got up "I got it" she said to Ashley, with an almost sleeping princess on his chest. He nodded softly in thanks and she walked to the door, opening it to see Andy, Jinxx and CC. She let them in and Jinxx looked at her "Is everyone here? We've been worried sick, we thought you might have been taken by F.E.A.R." Jinxx stayed silent for a moment before chuckling to himself slightly and continuing to sleep "Although, I suppose your sister, Ashley, would be off doing something stupid." She couldn't help but giggle a bit. The two walked back into the living room and she sat on Jinxx's lap. CC with Melissa and Andy with Sammi.

Jessica Control's POV:

She wakes up to the smell of pancakes and Bacon. Jake was no longer in the chair next to her. She looked around her house, trying to let her blue eyes adjust to the light. "Morning, sunshine" Jake said as he heard her moving around. "You seem to be in a better mood than you were last night" she said groggily as she got up to get a drink and use the restroom. "Yeah... Sorry you had to see that.. I didn't realize anyone lived here, it's usually pretty dark, so I've always assumed it was empty." Jake said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Even now, the light is hard to get use to. Growing up in the darkness really took it's tole on me... I mean, I am the daughter of William Control, after all." She said softly, almost sulking into the bathroom.

Jake's POV:

"Even now, the light is hard to get use to. Growing up in the darkness really took it's tole on me... I mean, I am the daughter of William Control, after all." Jessica said softly, almost sulking into the bathroom. "I'm such an idiot" Jake said aloud, to himself as he was cooking. It seemed, when Jessica was around, he could almost forget about Rebellion. She made him feel whole again, or, as close to whole as he could feel.

Blackmore's POV:

"This is perfect, they'll never see this coming. I'll have her get close to them and then crush them from the inside. It's foolproof!" He said to himself, before shouting at a red-head behind him "Rolinda! Get over here!"