Heart of Fire

William Control's POV:

He had called all of his F.E.A.R. soldiers outside and grinned at the opportunity. He went to the cell in which he kept his "most valued prisoners" and ripped the muscular man from the cowering female. He walked through the halls, the man's hands trapped behind his back. He walked outside and threw the male to the ground, making sure all of his comrades saw him.

Andy's POV

His icy blue eyes narrowed as he saw one of his best friends in the grasp of the F.E.A.R. leader, himself. "ASHLEY!!!!!" He screamed out, grabbing the attention of the fallen male. Ashley weakly looked at his friend, a dead look in his eyes. He gritted his teeth and turned his attention to the F.E.A.R. soldiers and looked at CC, Jake and Jinxx, who nodded, before hearing a bone-chilling voice "If you attack, he dies. You leave now and you can have your precious little friend back. I have who I want. He is not part of this.". 

Blackmore's POV:

He grinned as he was left alone with the fragile princess. He got up and walked over to her, making her look up at him. "Now you're little boyfriend is gone. Who can save you now, little freak? Who's gonna protect you from the big, bad wolf?" He asked her, an evil grin on his face as he did so. He hit her across the face and she collapsed the rest of the way to the floor, her blue eyes looking up at him, full of fear. "I had to put up with you for years. Come on now, little freak. Use your powers. Be the monster everyone knows you are." He sneered, punching her once more. She coughed and curled up in a ball, attempting to stop the beating. 

(Princess) Ashley's POV:

'Please... Make it stop... Help me... Someone... Please... It hurts... Ashley... Where are you? What are they doing to you? Please, be okay. Please, please, please, be okay.' Her thoughts were interrupted by a cracking as she was punched once more, hearing a crack in her already injured ribs, which were in the process of healing. She screamed loudly in pain and blacked out, the room growing a bright white that threw Blackmore against the wall, knocking him out.

Ashley's POV:

He heard a loud scream and looked backwards, screaming for his love "Ashley!!!! Please hold on!!!!". Seeing his friend in such a state, Andy's heart broke a small bit, but he gave in to William's command, knowing that they could better save the female if he were alive. He felt himself being picked up and thrown to his friends, quite literally. Andy and CC helped him up, but he tried to rush to her side, despite being held back. "ASHLEY!! ASHLEY!! NO, I'M NOT LEAVING HER!!!! LET ME GO!!!"  He screamed after her as his friends dragged him away, his heart sinking more and more as he was being dragged away, being further and further away from his love. "No.... No..." he said softly, the base dissappearing from sight.

Jessica Control's POV:

'I've never seen Ashley so crushed.... Poor man.. I have to go back... I have to save her.... For him..." She thought to herself before running up to Andy and telling him the plan. "I can't let you go. They'll be expecting someone to go back." he said to her, before she retaliated "I have to, Andy. She needs me. You heard that scream. That was her. She needs help, and she needs it soon." She said before adding on "I'm going and you can't stop me, Andy. I've made up my mind. I'll be back as soon as I can be." She said before running the other way, back towards the base to save the one she hoped to soon call her friend.
-Time lapse. Jessica is back at the base and has already snuck in. She's in one of her old hiding spots, waiting for Ashley to wake up-

(Princess) Ashley's POV:

She finally awoke once more, Blackmore still passed out on the wall. She tried to sit up, but whimpered in pain. She saw a black-haired girl come from the darkness and she looked at the other female questionably as she started to unlock the cell door. After getting it unlocked, the girl helped the injured female up and through the closest tunnel. They emerged outside and started to walk away quickly, hoping no one would see them, as they made their way back home. "I'm Jessica, by the way. Ashley is fine, he went back reluctantly with Andy and the rest. You must be Ashley." she said, earning a nod from the injured female, as she felt almost blinded by the outside light, having been in the darkness for so long

Ashley's POV:

He sat in the medical wing, worrying about his love, unable to think of anything else. Tears were dripping from his eyes, having felt like he had failed her and questioning himself if she or her sisters could ever forgive him. He pulled his knees to his chest weakly, looking down into his lap.

Andy's POV:

'It's killing me seeing him like this. He's one of my best friends... I hope they're okay, for his sake. If he loses her, he'll never be the same.' He thought to himself as he wrapped his arms around his friend in a hug, letting him cry into his chest. "She'll be okay, Ash. I know she will be. She's with Jessica. Jessica is the one who snuck into the base to make sure you two were okay before we came to get you. If anyone can get her out safe, it's Jessica. Just give them time. They'll be back soon, I promise." Andy said with a slight smile, in attempts to make his friend feel better, even if it was only a slight bit. He smiled as he saw his friend nod and as Jake, Jinxx and CC came in, to try and help cheer their friend up.

-Time lapse once more. Jessica and (princess) Ashley have just arrived back at the little village that they called their home and the princess was taken to the medical wing once more, to have her checked out.-

(Princess) Ashley's POV:

"Where's Ashley...?" She asked weakly, him being the only thing on her mind. "I need to patch you up before I let him in, Love." the Medical examiner said as she was wrapping the fragile girl's ribs once more "It's not nearly as bad as it was.. Some pain killers and this wrap should make you pretty much fully functioning." she said softly, a small smile on her face. "Please, I need to see Ashley. Please..." She said, tears forming in her crystal blue eyes. "Okay, just give me a second. I'll send someone to go get him."

//Sorry about the last chapter, I know it sucked. I hope this makes up for it. I just wanted to get something up. Hope you guys like this. I'm feeling better, so I hope to be posting more frequently. But every time I say that, it gets bad again... So.... Knock on wood?//