The new girl

Ashley (Purdy)'s POV:

"Hey" He said as he smiles down at her fragile figure gently, moving her band out of her eye gently. His smile widened a small bit as he saw a blush cover her face. "Can I tell you something?" He asked as he looked down at her, chuckling a small bit to himself at how cute she was when she was sleepy, and confused. He saw her head nod, and he leaned forward, whispering into her ear "It's not wise to be caught by F.E.A.R. They're pretty nasty people.". He sees her nod, thanking god she believed his coverup, as he was much to afraid too tell her he liked her. He got up, and walked out, leaving her in the darkness again,.

//Couldn't help myself, I'm in a devious mood!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.//

(Princess) Ashley's POV: 

She laid in the darkness, thinking about her four sisters, and how they were holding up. She prayed to god that F.E.A.R. didn't find them and take them as well. She knew that she would never be able to live with herself if anything were to happen to any of them, as she had always taken it upon herself to watch over them, and made sure no one would mess with them, more than the nights ever could.

(Princess) Rebellion's POV:

"Where am I?" Her words echoed through the dark hallways as she sat up from her laying down position, her head pounding from where she had been hit.  She was alone in a cell, the darkness around her creeping her out. Hearing footsteps, she inched herself into the corner so she could be hidden, as well as possible, due to her lime green dress.