Chapter 4

Alex's P.O.V.

I wake up to the beautiful face of my mate. She's amazing Adien purrs. I wasn't paying attention, so it wasn't until she started whimpering that I realized she was having a bad dream.

"Jenna! Jenna wake up!" I say while shaking her shoulders. She her eyes snap open and I've only seen them like that once: when she was being attacked by my warriors yesterday. I pulled her to my chest and rocked her back and forth until she calmed down.

"I-I was so scared." she whispers and I bring her chin up so that I can look into her eyes.

"It's ok now. I'm here and I'll never let them get you ever." I gave her a lingering kiss and pulled her into another hug. When I heard her stomach grumble I let out a chuckle and asked if she wanted some breakfast.

"Sure, but won't there be other people down there?" she asked with worry seeping into her words.

"Yes but only my Beta Holden and my sister who is also his mate Maddie. You will love them trust me." I say and get up to stretch. I go over and get a shirt but I feel her eyes on me and I smirk. "Like what you see sweetheart?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Yes, I mean no. Ug." she says and falls back on the bed. I laugh and grab her hand to bring her to the kitchen. when we get down there Holden and Maddie are already eating breakfast.

"Hey guys, this is Jenna, your new Luna." I say with a sense of pride. Jenna waves a little and Maddie runs over and engulfs her into a huge hug. Adien tenses when Jenna flinches. I let out a warning growl and Maddie just goes me a look.

"Oh whatever Alex. Anyways sorry about my brother, but we're going to be best friends! We'll go shopping and talk about boys..." at that point both Holden and I let out a growl. "Let it go! Its not going to be OTHER guys. Gosh." I let out a sigh 'well this will be fun' Adien groans. 'I know' I say back. I hear Jenna's stomach rumble again and I head over to the pantry and grab Lucky Charms.

{Btw best cereal ever!! sorry!}

After we're done eating, we head over to the living room. Maddie sits with and Holden and Jenna cuddles with me and i hear Adien sigh in content. But just as we're about to turn on a movie my third bursts in the front door. Annoyed I say, "What Sam. What is so important-"

"Rouges, lots of them and they're coming fast."

-----------

Hey guys! omg 1.2k reads?! that's crazy! I never thought it would get that many reads. I know I haven't updated in a looong time and I'm sorry. I just passed my free skate test and I'll have a little extra time on my hands. I just wanted to give you guys something and say thanks you!! The next chapter will be a lot longer and I'll update sooner for sure.

-skating4life1998 😘