His Abused Mate

Jenna's P.O.V.

Pain. All I feel is pain.

It's been like this for 8 years now. I'm 19 years old but I look like I just turned 16. My pack abuses me everyday and sometimes its worse the more I "disobey". It started when my parents died in a freak accedent and the whole pack blamed me. My father was the Beta and he was the Alpha's best friend. The reason that its my fault is they were bringing me to my dance class when the got hit. Thats when they started to beat me and verbally abuse me. I realized early on that if I don't talk back and just go along with it, I'll be punished less at the end of the day. But earlier, all I said what, "Are you sure?" I was wondering if they knew what they were talking about when they said how to do their laundry and that landed me with a 2 hour beating. I don't scream though. I won't give then the satisfaction they crave. I just need a window to escape and I'm gone. I've been waiting a year for the perfect oppurtunity and I highly doubt they'll notice. I'm called ugly and a slut everyday and I truly am ugly. I have horrible blond hair that is alyways in waves when everyone elses in nicely staightened and my eyes are a dull and dark brown. I weigh too much, I'm 90 pounds and they tell me thats really fat so they barely feed me. If I'm lucky I get 2 meals a day. But anyway its the middle of the night and everyone is sound asleep.

This is our chance! My wolf Nala says to me.

Ok, lets go. No need to say any goodbyes. I responded. I opened the door to my room that's in the basement and snuck to the back door and slipped out. I stripped out of my clothing and tied them around my ankle. Then I did what I wanted to do ever since my first time: I shifted. My wolf was all white with only her front right paw being black. I don't know why it's like that but it doesn't matter now. I'm free!

We're free. Nala corrects me.

Oh yeah, sorry. Anyways lets go! I say back then we take off into the blackness of the night.

--------------

We've been running for 2 days straight and I have no idea where I am.

We need to stop! I'm really tired and thirsty. Nala says to me begging to stop.

Fine, but then we start again. I say giving in. After we rest for a little bit, we start again. I hear a howl in the distance and I realize that I've gone into another pack's territory. Thats also when the full effects of running for 2 days kick in.

No! Not now! I think panicked. My vision goes blurry and starts to go dark.

I'm sorry, I tried to stay awake. I hear Nala barely whisper as other wolves appear. I fall to the ground and just as I'm about to pass out, I feel Nala try and reach out to someone and whisper MATE!

Then I let the darkness fully consume me.

-------------

Alex's P.O.V.

Alpha, there has been a rouge spotted on our land. What should I do? I hear my beta Holden through my mind link.

Ok, I'll be right there. I respond and finish signing the last paper.

Why is there a rouge? They haven't been here in years. I think to myself while going outside and shifting. I meet up with Connor and he leads me to where the rouge is.

All of a sudden I smell the most amazing smell ever and my wolf Adien tries to make me run faster but I hold him back. The smell is like fresh roses and honey, it's amazing.

There she is. I hear Holden say. I look to my left and I see the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen laying on the ground. I make eye contact with her and hear Adien yell MATE! And before I can say anything else she passes out.

I shift back putting shorts on and then go to pick up my beautiful little mate in my arms. She's tiny but her body structure says she's around her early twenties. I turn around and sprint back to the pack house with Holden trailing behind me. While I'm running back to the house, she shifts back into her human form. I panic and I sprint even faster. As soon as get back, while almost breaking the doors in the process, I yell for the pack doctor. He ushers me to bring her into an all white room and lay her down on a bed. I growl at the doctor when he starts to touch her looking for broken bones, he puts his hands up and says, "Sorry but I need to check for injuries and to figure out what I need to do."

"You're right. Sorry." I say then sigh not letting go of her petite hand.

Please be ok. Adien and I think at the same time.

------------------------------------

So chapter 1! Hope you guys liked it. It's my first werewolf story so it might be awful.

Feed back would be awesome!

Thanks for reading

-skater4life1998