Chapter 25

Maddie's P.O.V.

~1 month later~

"Hey big bro." I say while walking into Alex's office. He looks up at me and smiles.

"How's my little sis doin? Can I hold him?" He asks and I nod handing him Asher who I brought along with me because I just don't like being seperated from him for too long.

"How's Jenna doing? I know its been a month and I've never seen her this stressed. I don't think its about Clay." I say and Alex sighs and walks over to the window lightly bouncing Asher.

"You're right she's stressed. She wakes up almost every night with a new nightmare or vision. Its not good for her. I don't know what to do. Its in her head. Its not something I can fight off." He says clearly torn apart over it. 

"She'll be fine. I know she will, she's tough. I taught her well." I say with a laugh and that gets a chuckle out of him. I walkover to him and rub his arm. He sighs and places a kiss on the top of my head.

"Thanks sis." 

"Thats why I'm here." I say with a smile. He then tilts his head to the side and smiles.

"Guess who's up."

"Let me guess, the little bundle of joy?"

"Yep," he and hands Asher back to me and walks towards the door, "oh and I think Jenna wanted to talk to you about somethings? I don't know what but I should get Clay before he wakes his mother up. See ya later." He says and walks out. I look down at Asher who is sound asleep but when I brought him in earlier he was wide awake.

"Your uncle will turn out to be a great dad." I whisper to him, kiss his forehead and walk out to go and find Holden.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Hey there little guy." I say and pick Clay up and he giggles. I kiss his tiny nose and walk out of the room to see Jenna with her hair pulled back and wearing one of my shirts with some leggings. I smile and give her a kiss.

"How are you today? Sorry he woke you up, I know you wanted to sleep."

"It's okay. I get to see my two favorite guys." She coos at Clay and kisses his forehead. She holds out her arms and I oblidge and hand her Clay who snuggles closer to her and Jenna smiles.

"Want to go downstairs?"

"Actually I kind of wanted to bring this big guy to our spot...well if it's okay with you." She asks and I smile. We haven't been there since I proposed.

"Sounds perfect. I can change him if you want to go get your stuff." I say and she nods and turns to head to our room.

~~~~~~~~

"I can shift! I'm not carrying him in me anymore. If your concerned I can go ask Dr. Anderson." Jenna says and I cross my arms. I know she hasn't shifted on over 3 months but I don't want her to get hurt. I sigh and take Clay from her arms.

"No, its okay. I'm just concerned that you'll hurst youself."

"I'll be fine. I'm a big tough Luna you know." She says and crosses her arms and I laugh.

"I know. Let's go." I say and she shifts but has to surpress a whine of pain because its been a long time and she had a pup. I wrap Clay in a blanket and set him in front of her and I shift. She gently bites part of the blanket that he's not in and takes off being careful not to jostle him too much. We run for about 5 minutes and when we get there she shifts back and looks back at me.

"You okay?" I ask and hand Jenna her swinsuit.

"Yeah just a little sore that's all. I'll be fine." She says and walk towards a tree to drop off her clothes and get into her swimsuit. I see her straining to stand completley walk upright and I sigh and unwrap Clay who then reaches up for me. I smile and pick him up.

"How's my big baby boy?" I coo and walk over to the water. I set him down and slip into my swimsuit and then continue into the water. I jump in and when I surface I see Clay giggling and his mother playing with his hands. "Care to join?" I ask and swim closer to the shore.

"Yes but only if you don't splash us." Jenna says and walks into the water being careful not to slip because she's carying Clay.

We end up staying at the lake for the rest of the day stopping a few times so Jenna can feed Clay and just to rest in the sun and enjoy. This day was perfect and I unfortunatley have a feeling that we won't get many of these until after Jenna does what she has to do. That's what made today that much more special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I'm so sorry that I totally dissapeared! I had so much to do but I'm on a short break right now so I had time to write this. I wanted to have a little bit with the new family. What do you guys think?

Keep reading, voting, and commenting!

-skating4life1998 😘