KotLC React to Starburst

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Oi, damn, sorry.  Dudes, I am such a busy bird that finding time to write these is hard as fuck ... which really sucks, because I want to write, guys.  Writing is so much fun for me.  Anyways, I have an actual shit-ton of homework due Monday, but I wanted to write something fun before descending into the Abyss of Despair That is Schoolwork.  Baiiii!

D I S C L A I M E R

All the views presented in this chapter are completely the author's and does not mean you have to agree. Just don't give me grief about how we share opposing views, kay?

R A N D O M I N S P I R A T I O N A L Q U O T E

"Blinded eyes

Will finally see

The dead will rise

On the shores of eternity

The trump will sound

The angels will sing

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

I am goin'"

- Chris Tomlin, Home 

Dex: *stacking candies on top of one another* Oh, I know what these are; I've seen them before in human movies.  Small humans use them to build things, right?

Biana: I don't think so, Dex.  These actually look like ... really chunky ...  beads.  *whispers to Sophie* Not that I'd ever be caught dead wearing jewelry made of these.

Sophie: *rolls eyes* They're not beads or blocks, guys; they're candy.  Here, let me show you.  *unwraps the paper off of a Starburst, revealing the pale-colored body of the candy*

Biana: *gags* I thought the bright colors were impossible to match with before, but pastels are even worse.  

Keefe: *reaches for a yellow Starburst* Yanno, this color looks tasty, I'm gonna eat this one.

Fitz: *raises eyebrows* Because it matches your hair?

Keefe: *grins* Because it matches my hair. *unwraps candy and begins to chew it*

Sophie: Just to warn you, Keefe, the yellow ones are Lemon-flavored, and everyone says that they—

Keefe: *promptly spits out the Starburst* *gags*

Sophie: ... suck.

Keefe: Jesus, Foster, you coulda told me that sooner. *unwraps an Orange Starburst and eats it* Okay, that wasn't that bad. *pauses* Okay, but real talk, now.  That yellow one especially. That was human candy?  Dude, I know humans are horrible and all, but now, I kinda feel bad for them. 

Dex: ... Because their candy tastes bad? *coughs* According to you.

Biana: *unwrapping and chewing a pink Starburst* No way, this one tastes good.  *eyes light up*  Like, really good.

Fitz: *teasing* You're just saying that because it's pink.

Sophie:  Actually, she's not wrong.  The Strawberry Starburst is unanimously declared the best flavor of all time.

Fitz: *pops a Cherry Starburst in his mouth* *shudders bodily and gags* Oh, ew.  Maybe Keefe was right about human candy, and yes, it pains me to say that; I can announce for a fact that the red ones suck.

Dex: *rolls eyes* That's because, Wonderboy, you didn't unwrap the candy.

Keefe: Dude, you freaking ate the paper? *laughs* That's hilarious. *guffaws* Even Bangs Boy would have figured that out.  

Biana: *waggles eyebrows daintily* Nice going, big brother.  

Fitz: *mimicking the shade of red associated with Heinz Ketchup and Cherry Starburst* *mumbles* No wonder it was so hard to bite.

Sophie: *laughs* Well, normally, when its unwrapped, Cherry Starbursts are considered the second-best flavor, followed by Orange Starbursts.

Keefe: *grins* Look who knows all the Starburst Stats.  

Sophie: *groans* It's common sense, really.

Dex: Like unwrapping candy? *grins deviously*

Fitz: *gives Sophie a look, begging her not to betray him*

Sophie: *conflicted* ... *acquiescent* 

Sophie: Yes, Dex, like unwrapping candy.

*The betrayed groans of Fitz echo through the room, reverberating through the bones of everyone and said groaner spontaneously combusts in a cloud of teal sparkles and Starburst wrappers*

*That didn't really happen.*

END SCENE

A U T H O R ' S N O T E 2

Okay, I have a few ideas for a new react, and unfortunately, I am not taking suggestions, because while I think y'all are awesome, they are mega-hard to keep up with.  So to make sure you guys feel included in the reacts, I'm offering you guys choices!  

Wow, that doesn't sound nearly as thrilling as I thought it did before I typed it out, but oh well.  Here are y'all's choices: (only one per person, please!):

Bleach 😈

Voltron: Legendary Defenders 😈

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil 😈

Computer Mice

Soup 

Donuts

Blankets

Tigger 

Winnie the Pooh 

Ulquiorra Cifer  😈

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez 😈

Orihime Inoue/Ichihime, in general  😈

Newspapers

Choices are apt to change every time I post a react, although some will remain regulars on the list.  The ones with cute little "😈" faces on them aren't really choices, but just guilty pleasures that I am obsessed with and would literally die for making a react for, but I know they aren't everyone's cup of tea!