KotLC React to Disney Royalty

This chapter is dedicated to my wonderful younger cousins: Andrea (8), Abigail (12), Angela (13) and Sarah (4).  May you guys realize that true beauty comes not from your appearances, but from your character and heart.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

This is not really a humorous chapter, and I wrote it for my lovely cousins featured above, but if you can find the humor and irony in this, good for you! :)

D I S C L A I M E R

All the views presented in this chapter are completely the author's and does not mean you have to agree. Just don't give me grief about how we share opposing views, kay?

✦  

R A N D O M I N S P I R A T I O N A L Q U O T E

"So don't be ashamed to wear your crown

You're a king you're a queen inside and out

You glow like the moon, you shine like the stars

This is for you, wherever you are"

- Britt Nicole, Gold

Biana:  *eyes popping out of head*  Holy mallowmelt.  *looks around excitedly*  Finally, a react I can relate to!

Sophie:  *yawns*  Pretty princesses and handsome princes?  Not for me.

Biana:  Come on, Sophie.  You can't deny that these girls look gorgeous.  I mean-- *points to Elsa's dress* --this one is a stunner!

Sophie:  *stares at Biana strangely*  No one says that anymore

Biana:  *claps hands giddily*  Well, now they do!

Keefe:  *gagging*  I feel like I've been swept into girl heaven.  *sides up next to Sophie and wiggles his eyebrows*  Not that that's a bad thing, right Foster?

Sophie:  *rolls eyes and blushes slightly*  Why don't you go over with Fitz and Dex and critique the princes?  They probably want you there more than we do.  

Keefe:  *walks over to the boys*  *calls over shoulder mockingly*  I'm hurt!

Admiring The Princesses: