KotLC React to Donald Trump

D I S C L A I M E R

All the views presented in this chapter are completely the author's and does not mean you have to agree. Just don't give me grief about how we share opposing views, kay?

✦  

R A N D O M I N S P I R A T I O N A L Q U O T E

"I know I'm not strong enough to be

Everything that I'm supposed to be

I give up, I'm not strong enough

Hands of mercy won't you cover me

Lord right now I'm asking you to be

Strong enough

Strong enough

For the both of us"

- Matt Redman, Strong Enough

Fitz:  *watches in horror*  That guy's going to become America's next Councillor?

Sophie:  No!  At least, I hope not.  *shudders* And besides, he's running to become President.  People have to vote for him if they want him to become the leader.

Biana:  *gives Trump a disdainful onceover*  Well, with a body like his, I don't think he's running anywhere.

Dex: *shakes head sadly*  I knew humans had it bad, but I never imagined it was this bad.

Keefe:  *cracking up* Did Dex, Biana and Fitz just agree on something?

Dex:  On a topic like this, I can't see how we can't agree.  This Dump guy sounds like he's bad news.

Fitz:  *nods*  Tell me about it.

Dex:  *turns to Fitz*  He kinda reminds me of you, Wonderboy.

Fitz:  *appalled*  Me?  How does Trump remind you of me?     

Dex:  Well, for starters, you're both egotistical, conceited, and self-centered.

Fitz:  *angered*  You wanna go, Dizznee?

Dex:  *rolls eyes*  Real bright, coming from a Vacker.

Keefe:  *chanting*  FIGHT!  FIGHT!  FIGHT!

Sophie:  *glares at Keefe and elbows him*

Biana:  Okay guys, that's enough.  We've all had enough of your catfighting over the world's stupidest man for one day.

Fitz:  *offended* Catfighting?  

END SCENE 

11/15/2016

So, okay, Trump is like President Elect and shit, and my mom's really happy.  Idk how to feel about any of this so . . . I'm reading this over again and am feeling really confused.