KotLC React to McDonald's

D I S C L A I M E R

All the views presented in this chapter are completely the author's and does not mean you have to agree. Just don't give me grief about how we share opposing views, kay?

✦   

R A N D O M I N S P I R A T I O N A L Q U O T E

"In my wrestling and in my doubts

In my failures You won't walk out

Your great love will lead me through

You are the peace in my troubled sea

You are the peace in my troubled sea"

- Rend Collective, My Lighthouse

Keefe:  *as they leave the drive-thru*   And there, ladies and gentleman, is the world's largest fat factory.  Hold onto your lunches as we eat the Happy Meal we just bought and hope you don't gain your weight's worth in fat.

Sophie:  *rolls eyes*  Keefe, you're the only one who bought a Happy Meal.  *begins to drink her Strawberry Shake*

Keefe:  *defensive*  Hey!  The advertisement said they were giving away small turtles with colorful bandannas in each bag!

Sophie:  Besides, McDonald's is only super unhealthy if you eat it like, five times a day, six times a week.

Keefe:  *pulls out a Chicken McNugget*  *screams in a fake falsetto and throws his Chicken McNugget at Sophie*  Are you saying that this is healthy then?

Fitz:  *shakes head at both the Chicken McNugget and at Keefe*  I still can't believe humans would actually eat animals.  Anyone who eats an animal is an idiot.  *pats his McDouble box*  It's a good thing I ordered something without meat.

Sophie:  *opens his box and shows him the burger inside*  Uh ... Fitz?

Fitz:  *groans and steals Keefe's fries*  

Keefe:  Hey!

Fitz:  *throws out his McDouble and continues to eat Keefe's fries*  Deal with it.

Biana:  *takes a bite of her Fruit 'N Nut Parfait*  This isn't that bad.

Dex:  *starts to take a bite of his Egg McMuffin* 

Sophie:  *yelps*  Dex!  Don't eat that!  There's Canadian Bacon on that!

Dex:  *surprised*  What's bacon?

Sophie:  *whispers ingredients in his ear*  

Dex:  *drops Egg McMuffin on floor*  Oh, ew!  *shudders*  I take back all I said about Wonderboy.  I agree with him—humans are idiots.

Keefe:  *takes a sip of his apple juice grumpily*  We all knew that, Dexie-poo.

Biana:  *shrugs and continues to eat her Parfait*  I still don't know what you guys are complaining about.  

Keefe, Sophie, Dex, and Fitz:  That's because you ordered a parfait!

END SCENE