KotLC React to iPhones

D I S C L A I M E R

All the views presented in this chapter are completely the author's and does not mean you have to agree. Just don't give me grief about how we share opposing views, kay?

✦  

R A N D O M I N S P I R A T I O N A L Q U O T E

"Love like I'm not scared
Give when it's not fair
Live life for anotherF
Take time for a brother
Fight for the weak ones
Speak out for freedom
Find faith in the battle
Stand tall but above it all
Fix my eyes on You
On You"

- for King & Country, Fix My Eyes

Sophie:  *gives iPhone a once-over, and tosses it onto a table* My human parents had them before.  They work kinda like a hybrid between my iPod and an Imparter.

Dex:  *pokes the home button*  *shrugs*  It's primitive. *begins to take apart the phone*

Fitz:  *shakes device*  How am I supposed to hail people?  The last time I saw a human use one of these things they dialed some string of numbers.

Sophie:  It's called a "phone number", Fitz.  Anyone who owns a phone has one, and basically if you know someone else's phone number, you can call them.

Biana:  So it's basically a less efficient version of an Imparter?  *when Sophie nods, she continues*  Why would anyone want to dial something when they can just say the person they want to hail, and then have the Imparter bring their face up?

Sophie:  Oh—I forgot to mention.  Unless you use a special app, you can't see other people's faces, only hear their voices.

Fitz:  *confused* Apps?

Sophie:  *flustered because of all the questions*  Well, an app is basically a program that you download onto your phone— *sees perplexed looks on Fitz and Biana's faces* —nevermind, it'll take too long to explain.

Keefe:  *smiles at phone vivaciously* Well, while you you guys were going on and on about apps and numbers, I figured out the most important function!

Sophie:  *rolls eyes*  What could possibly be more important than the "phone" feature of an iPhone?

Keefe:  *takes a picture of Sophie's annoyed face*  The camera!

*Sophie, Fitz, Dex, and Biana roll their eyes*

Keefe:  *jumps out and huddles his friends*  *holds out iPhone*  #SELFIE!

END SCENE