KotLC React To Sokeefe and the One-Sidedness of Keefiana

D I S C L A I M E R

All the views presented in this chapter are completely the author's and does not mean you have to agree. Just don't give me grief about how we share opposing views, kay?

✦  

R A N D O M I N S P I R A T I O N A L Q U O T E

"Say it now, I hope we find a way

To say it now, don't be afraid

To say it now, everything we're keeping inside

Don't wait just let your heart speak

Don't waste another heart beat

Cause we'll never know

Until we let it out, let it out

Say it say it now

Say it say it now"

- The Afters, Say It Now

Biana:  *mortified*  What?  When did this become a thing?

Sophie:  *attempting to smooth things out while blushing profusely*  It never did!  *turns to Keefe*  Well—I don't think it did.

Keefe:  *laughs, waving his hands* Whoa Foster, those are some pretty strong emotions coming off of you there.  Is it possible that you might actually like me?

Fitz:  *rolls his eyes*  Strong feelings don't have to be good.  Those feelings just might be due to the fact that she might want to strangle you right now.

Dex:  *gets up in Keefe's personal space*  Well, if she doesn't I will.  

Keefe:  *backing away in "terror"*  Whoa, calm down there, Tecnho-geek.  No need to get physical.

Sophie:  *opens her mouth to speak, but changes her mind when she sees Biana's glare from the corner of her eye*  And besides—I don't like Keefe like that!

Keefe:  *shakes his head*  Sorry to break it to ya, Foster, but your emotions tell me otherwise.  *eyebrows raise teasingly*  Aw, don't worry, I like you too.

Sophie:  *burrows head in her hands in exasperation*

Fitz:  *whispers to Keefe*  What's she feeling right now?

Biana:  *mutters incoherently*  Why does it matter?  

Keefe:  *ignores Biana and whispers back to Fitz*  Well, plenty of frustration and...something else.  It's definitely not hate though.  *eye widen as he realizes something*  Dude!  She might actually like me!  That's awesome!

Biana: *does a double take*  It is?

Keefe:  *turns to Biana in confusion* Um...yeah, why wouldn't it be?

Dex:  *rolls his eyes*  Biana likes you, Keefe, and you like Sophie.  Perverted love triangle, much?  Jeez, even I could tell.

Keefe:  *surprised and looks at Biana in dismay*  Biana, dude, you're like my sister!

Fitz:  *shakes his head*  Spot's already taken.

Sophie:  *sinks lower into her chair* 

Keefe:  *surprised, but laughs*  Don't worry girls, there's plenty of the Keefester to go around!

Fitz:  *mutters*  That's what I'm afraid of.

END SCENE